09 inspection lot not getting generated
Hi Friends , I have one material batch for which next inspection date is 7.6.2014 . I have activated 09 inspection type in material master . Now when I am executing QA07 for the material with checkbox " To insp. stock at lot creation" selected
I have one material batch for which next inspection date is 7.6.2014 . I have activated 09 inspection type in material master . Now when I am executing QA07 for the material with checkbox " To insp. stock at lot creation" selected and with initial run in days = 4 . System shows following msg in green :
"No batches found for processing"
But it should create a lot for the above batch because inspection date is 7.6.2014 . Stock also exist
> Batch management should be active against material.
> Next inspection date should be maintained.
> Inspection interval should be maintained according to next inspection date.
> UD must be completed for the previous inspection lot.
- 1 THE FAMOUS ERROR: There was a problem reading this document (15) - Thanks Adobe Engineering team
- 2 SQL Server Reporting Services- Coloring a Cell Background Based on two different column group values
- 3 Itunes 7.0.3 error message
- 4 Fillable PDF with Electronic writing
- 5 New iPhone 4S starting to turn off on its own.
- 6 Testing Leopard
- 7 WLC 5508 with version 22.214.171.124 and AIR-LAP1242ag
- 8 Properties of Web Services generated from Application services in CAF
- 9 Procedure to kill a session
- 10 IMac: Cooling and Harddrive Questions
- Tecra A4 sometimes does not boot up
- Mid-2010 Macbook Pro, suddenly dying - blank screen, no response.
- No longer can write to my external SATA drive...
- UPLOAD_FILE check in Documents in the Document Managment System
- Unable to create the sales team record using api AS_ACCESS_PUB.create sales
- HT1923 Cannot uninstall Apple Mobile Device Support
- How to create table controls
- Need printer driver for Laserjet 5P
- Run Script Without Window
- Mass Change to Requested Delivery Date