1st page is blank in crystal reports?
Post Author: bhappy CA Forum: Formula Hi All, I am generating a report using crystal reports formula fields and parameter fields, i am getting 1st page as blank and remaining pages im getting data??Here i am not using any groups/subreports. Any body
CA Forum: Formula
I am generating a report using crystal reports formula fields and parameter fields, i am getting 1st page as blank and remaining pages im getting data??Here i am not using any groups/subreports.
Any body have any idea plz..........
CA Forum: Formula
Hi,Thanks for ur replay,I had unchecked all check boxes in the details section except "Suppress Blank Section", Still i donot get any solution....In formula fields im giving space(chrw(13) ie newline character) between one record and another may be that is the problem.I dono what iam going to do now??? Iam displaying records like this,abc 100 200 .......xyz 200 300 ......Any idea plz................. Thanks,Aswath.
- 1 Startx on a vmware is throwing a "failed to create screen resources"
- 2 HT202213 When using home sharing, can you copy music permanently from an iTunes library to an iPod touch?
- 3 Do I need to install crystal reports developer edition?
- 4 Can we pass the HashMap object to Stored procedure using toplink
- 5 How to save a pdf form with a button on Android?
- 6 Can I deny permission for downloading images in slideshow?
- 7 Toggle between English and French
- 8 COPA Report - Input Selection Fields dynamically not derived in COPA Report
- 9 MWA services in R12
- 10 Axis Soap Receiver Adaprer - a newbe question
- Mailto with web.show_document
- Can I swap out THE G5 harddrives
- Dynamically refresh jspx component(i.e af:outputText) based on Java
- Updating Microsoft Office using ARD's Send UNIX Command
- Parallax scrolling for different screens
- "sync encountered an error while syncing" (Firefox 4.0b12pre)
- DVD problems and questions?
- Cannot ssh, Permission Denied
- Dependent demand flow from SCM to ECC
- Can JAVA read Microsoft word document?