A message at beginning of start up that says my hard drive has an error and could fail soon.
At startup error message says error with hard drive could fail anytime please contact www.hp.com/go/techcenter/startup. How do I correct this? HP Pavilion Entertainment PC. Windows 7.Hi: Please reboot your PC and at the beginning of the HP welcome sc
Please reboot your PC and at the beginning of the HP welcome screen, tap the F10 key to gain access to the BIOS.
There should be a diagnostics menu in there. Select that menu and then there should be a hard drive diagnostics option.
Run that, and see what it reports.
If it still reports errors or imminent failure, back up your files and you will need to purchase a new hard drive or contact HP for a hard drive replacement if your PC is still under warranty.
If you have not made recovery DVD's using the HP Recovery Manager, do so now. You will need recovery DVD's to reinstall the operating system and software that originally came with your PC>
- 1 HDMI Lightning Adapter doesn´t work on iOS7 for Ipad??
- 2 How to put my ipod on itunes
- 3 The Playbook great hardware and os made useless by RIM
- 4 HT202157 Will Apple add Amazon Prime Video Streaming to Apple TV
- 5 Z1c not compatible with SE earphones?
- 6 File Uploading from one system to another system
- 7 Simple java 3D head
- 8 How to identifiy AIP-SSM-10 ot CSC-SSM-10 do I have ?
- 9 Mysterious pictures appearing in the change backround option on the desktop
- 10 TS4185 i have a macbook pro and when using FaceTime people are unable to hear me, even though i can hear them
- Sending and receiving animated Gif files
- I am using Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 (a speech recognition software) to navigate through Firefox, but ever since I downloaded the newest version of Firefox how can I download some older versions?
- Problem with printing an individual PDF
- How to set levels values in adjustment layer via script?
- How to convert dd.mm.yyyy into yyyymmdd??..
- Project won't load into timeline
- I have to change bios rev. Which version?
- Java and internet access
- Connecting midi?
- Errors when installing Workflow Manager