Adobe Reader will not install. Says I have to be signed in as Admin. I am
My Adobe Reader stopped letting me print any PDF files. I went thru troubleshooting with another company, still wouldn't let me print. So I uninstalled Adobe Reader, restarted my computer and have tried 4 times to download and install it again. I eve
Trying to open link to pdf file from IE8 using Windows 7 64bit and pdf file will not open "adobe acrobat reader not installed". Yet I can open PDF files outside of IE8. Adobe Reader X is installed. Have tried remvoving, reinstalling, running[More]
, adobe creative cloud is installed legally., but will not runAnd what exactly is the problem? You need to provide more detasils like system information and explain better. MyleniumRead other 2 answers[More]
Today I updated both my CC and CS6 versions of InDesign, so I now have V28 of DPS tools, however there is no Content Viewer app available for my Mac (Running )SX 10.8.5). When I try to preview on Desktop via the Folio Builder panel, an error stating[More]
I am trying to install a trail for InDesign CC to finish a project soon. I downloaded Creative Cloud, the app is in my folder, but it won't open and when I try to download InDesign an error pops up saying Adobe is trying to install malware.
I just installed Creative Cloud in order to download a trial for InDesign. I have the app icon for CC, but it won't open. When it was in my toolbar (on a mac) it just sat there loading for about 15 minutes. I tried restarting it but it won't open at[More]
To open "adobe" you need to install a Java SE 6 runtime. Won't install? Please advise.
hello, every time i start up my Mac mini i get a message saying To open "adobe" you need to install a Java SE 6 runtime. But when i press install it says no connection available even though i am connected to a really reliable and fast connection[More]
I don't know if this is the right section but I experience the following issue with Adobe Acrobat Pro XI installed on Windows 8.1. When I start Acrobat the related window opens normally but, after some scroll up and down along the document, it blocks, Acr
I don't know if this is the right section but I experience the following issue with Adobe Acrobat Pro XI installed on Windows 8.1. When I start Acrobat the related window opens normally but, after some scroll up and down along the document, it blocks[More]
I'm new here so forgive me if this has already been answered someplace and I missed it. I am running windows XP SP3 and have Adobe Acrobat 8 Standard installed on my system. I am attempting up install version 9 standard with all the updates (9.1 thro[More]
how can I get this installed in new computer? does anyone have a number for adobe to talk to a live person?I never had a CD for acrobat 9 standard, it was installed via Adobe after a phone call and a CC# They have done this 3 times for me, I just nee[More]
"Sorry, an error has occurred. An error occurred while installing Adobe AIR. Installation may not be allowed by your administrator. Please contact your administrator." Well, I asked myself and verified that I am allowed to install any programs I[More]
Adobe CS4 will not install on new macbook pro. It is coming from my other macbook.Install normally means running setup from the orginal discs or the downloadable trial version. If you are copying from a backup or another computer, that won't work. Be[More]
I got all of my Adobe Applications on my MacBook Air through the new Adobe Cloud service. At that time, all of the applications were Adobe CS6. When I saw that Adobe Bridge CC was available, I downloaded it immediately. I had been having problems wit[More]
- 1 Windows 7 on Bootcamp not Recognizable in Startup Disk AND not bootable?
- 2 Itunes 126.96.36.199 crashes in windows 7 since itunes update.
- 3 YouTube shows a black screen and i don't know how to fix...
- 4 To avoid triggering of same workflow twice on parking.
- 5 Data from different systems in one report in Visual Composer
- 6 Adobe pdf problem
- 7 I had install the profile (as request by the site for controlling purposes, they have to avoid multiple downloads) to my phone but it seems cannot locate in the phone, as my past experience that all the profile install will show in the general tab there
- 8 BPCNW 7.5 availability and features
- 9 Olite8i NT Install Problem
- 10 Poor query performance in Prod.
- Can't re-open a large file in Numbers
- My itunes wont open, please help me!
- HT204053 Can I have multiple apple ids associated with one itunes acct?
- Why does my first pinned tab always load as the google play store when I don't have that saved as a pinned tab? This happens to every site pinned in first tab.
- How to connect printer to virtual computer
- Everything missing in iCloud .....
- Notes Sync Clutters my Mail, any other options?
- Can I start adobe flash player projector with parameters?
- ORA-06550 error help
- Content Server: Workflow Reject Notification