Adobe Reader will not install. Says I have to be signed in as Admin. I am
My Adobe Reader stopped letting me print any PDF files. I went thru troubleshooting with another company, still wouldn't let me print. So I uninstalled Adobe Reader, restarted my computer and have tried 4 times to download and install it again. I eve
Trying to open link to pdf file from IE8 using Windows 7 64bit and pdf file will not open "adobe acrobat reader not installed". Yet I can open PDF files outside of IE8. Adobe Reader X is installed. Have tried remvoving, reinstalling, running[More]
, adobe creative cloud is installed legally., but will not runAnd what exactly is the problem? You need to provide more detasils like system information and explain better. MyleniumRead other 2 answers[More]
Today I updated both my CC and CS6 versions of InDesign, so I now have V28 of DPS tools, however there is no Content Viewer app available for my Mac (Running )SX 10.8.5). When I try to preview on Desktop via the Folio Builder panel, an error stating[More]
I am trying to install a trail for InDesign CC to finish a project soon. I downloaded Creative Cloud, the app is in my folder, but it won't open and when I try to download InDesign an error pops up saying Adobe is trying to install malware.
I just installed Creative Cloud in order to download a trial for InDesign. I have the app icon for CC, but it won't open. When it was in my toolbar (on a mac) it just sat there loading for about 15 minutes. I tried restarting it but it won't open at[More]
To open "adobe" you need to install a Java SE 6 runtime. Won't install? Please advise.
hello, every time i start up my Mac mini i get a message saying To open "adobe" you need to install a Java SE 6 runtime. But when i press install it says no connection available even though i am connected to a really reliable and fast connection[More]
I don't know if this is the right section but I experience the following issue with Adobe Acrobat Pro XI installed on Windows 8.1. When I start Acrobat the related window opens normally but, after some scroll up and down along the document, it blocks, Acr
I don't know if this is the right section but I experience the following issue with Adobe Acrobat Pro XI installed on Windows 8.1. When I start Acrobat the related window opens normally but, after some scroll up and down along the document, it blocks[More]
I'm new here so forgive me if this has already been answered someplace and I missed it. I am running windows XP SP3 and have Adobe Acrobat 8 Standard installed on my system. I am attempting up install version 9 standard with all the updates (9.1 thro[More]
how can I get this installed in new computer? does anyone have a number for adobe to talk to a live person?I never had a CD for acrobat 9 standard, it was installed via Adobe after a phone call and a CC# They have done this 3 times for me, I just nee[More]
"Sorry, an error has occurred. An error occurred while installing Adobe AIR. Installation may not be allowed by your administrator. Please contact your administrator." Well, I asked myself and verified that I am allowed to install any programs I[More]
Adobe CS4 will not install on new macbook pro. It is coming from my other macbook.Install normally means running setup from the orginal discs or the downloadable trial version. If you are copying from a backup or another computer, that won't work. Be[More]
I got all of my Adobe Applications on my MacBook Air through the new Adobe Cloud service. At that time, all of the applications were Adobe CS6. When I saw that Adobe Bridge CC was available, I downloaded it immediately. I had been having problems wit[More]
- 1 I'm trying to edit a talking head video and want to find an straightforward way to mark a spot at the end of a statement and then cut the clip at that point. Can you help? thanks.
- 2 Bug! MSI Media Center Deluxe II BUG!
- 3 Magic Mouse click not working
- 4 ABAP Query Program name is !Q........
- 5 Nokia N8 "redish" dysplay issue (possible FIX!)
- 6 Trace Files and Deadlocks
- 7 Photoshop elements 11 suddenly says it cant print any file at all, to any printer that I have. Was working fine, I restored computer prior to a windows update and it started working again. Then today it does it again. I need this for my business,,pleas
- 8 Which is the best headphone and applications to allow me to hear those sound on the websites ?using them ?
- 9 Error in SCC4 and T000
- 10 Phone software update Windows 8.1 for lumia 625
- How do I import a .png file to iPhoto?
- How to save text file in same format for PC/Mac?
- Views are not being updated
- MTL_MATERIAL_TRANSACTIONS Table
- ALV Grid to PDF File
- Windows program problem using Runtime.
- Dimension Lock Problem
- Error loading QT/DivX 5 component
- B1i Dashboard message
- Where Are The Custom Preset Files Stored?