Button Images are not shown
Dear All, In one of our test instance, some button images are not shown, whereas some are. They are shown as grey button. I searched metalink, according to them patch 1238573 should be installed, which is already installed. What could be the reason?
In one of our test instance, some button images are not shown, whereas some are.
They are shown as grey button.
I searched metalink, according to them patch 1238573 should be installed, which is already installed.
What could be the reason?
Also, is there any way to find out which images are missing?
I've seen this happen a few times. The solution is usually to synchronise something called 'the X-Server' with the middle tier. I'm afraid that the technology is over my head, but it does work!
The X-Server controls how images are rendered in the e-Business Suite. Your DBA should know what this is and it's a simple matter of stopping and restrating the X-server.
That should do the trick!
- 1 Probably a stupid question- deleting music
- 2 Satellite Pro A200 (PSAF4A) - HDD stops and computer crashes
- 3 Data propagation problems w/ NIS+ to LDAP migration..
- 4 Close a trip in Travel Management
- 5 Report definition for the report not specified
- 6 Scheduled CR not changing parameter value in Infoview or CMC
- 7 Snapping bug in Illustrator CC?
- 8 Is it possible to get file encoding?
- 9 Since installing Mountain Lion my Safari will not access my contacts list when wanting to forward an e-mail or send a new one. Why?
- 10 No assigned to me work items visible
- Creating a URL Link that opens in a new Window
- Inbound Vendor Invoices - External Partner Number Conversion
- Report generation for users assigned to Function
- Is there a way to connect an Xbox 360 to an HP TouchSmart 520-1030?
- How to get music file name in itunes
- Having multiple threads in ios 8.1 with the same people in a group message.
- Anybody can copy my signature from signed documents opened in Acrobat Reader. How do I prevent that?
- Mouse freezes up!
- Media Manager SUCKS! Help
- Expose the J2EE to a Portlet ! Please help !