Can I retrieve files from a modern Mac Backup drive to a PPC Mac?
Can I retrieve files from a modern Mac Backup drive to a PPC Mac? I have been having problems with my Macbook Pro not starting up. I need to figure out how to access files with my PPC Desktop; if possible. What type of files can I access and what
What type of files can I access and what type I cannot?
My Macbook Pro: MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), 750GB HD, 2.2 GHz, 6 GB RAM
My PPC: Power mac G4/Upgraded 1.2GHZ /800+RAM/3 HD =400+ GB, Mac OS X (10.4.2)
Thanks in advance,
You don't mention what type of files are on the drive so it is hard to be specific.
- 1 How can I print from iPad to a Brother printer with a TP-link tl-wps510u connected to it without using a computer? It doesn't detect the printer.
- 2 OIM 22.214.171.124 Lookup - Lookup Query
- 3 Can't update master table when creating a materialized view log.
- 4 DVD from .avi with iDVD
- 5 Out of the box Mac mini will not startup
- 6 Plant Maintenance to External Service Requirement (MM-SRV)
- 7 Unix shell script should execute (run) webI report.
- 8 After update, opens all previously opened pdfs
- 9 Workflow bus0035
- 10 Error:CALL_FUNCTION_RECEIVE_ERROR
- Attaching a document in BSP
- Content Server Analyzer FAILS
- Script Error when printing in Windows 7
- Sender Soap
- [SOLVED]Incorrect character codification in openbox dialogs
- Running Java 3D application on Mac OS X
- Database installation gets fail in RAC
- Maximum Numbers of profiles that can be created in Business Objects CMC??
- Cluster Startup - with pooling
- N8 - calls interrupted by unwanted functions: hold...