Can I retrieve files from a modern Mac Backup drive to a PPC Mac?
Can I retrieve files from a modern Mac Backup drive to a PPC Mac? I have been having problems with my Macbook Pro not starting up. I need to figure out how to access files with my PPC Desktop; if possible. What type of files can I access and what
What type of files can I access and what type I cannot?
My Macbook Pro: MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), 750GB HD, 2.2 GHz, 6 GB RAM
My PPC: Power mac G4/Upgraded 1.2GHZ /800+RAM/3 HD =400+ GB, Mac OS X (10.4.2)
Thanks in advance,
You don't mention what type of files are on the drive so it is hard to be specific.
Can I retrieve files from a modern Mac Backup drive to a PPC Mac? I have been having problems with my Macbook Pro not starting up. I need to figure out how to access files with my PPC Desktop; if possible. What type of files can I access and what[More]
Can I use my iPad with airport extreme to retrieve files from a USB connected hard drive?Yes, I believe so. Please check out the NetPortal app. I don't have an iPad, but I use it on my iPod Touch to access files on my Time Capsule. It is available fr[More]
How do you retrieve files from a Time Capsule backup that was made by a computer you no longer have?
I have a Time Capsule that has backed up five computers over the last six years. Four of those computers I no longer have or the drives are not working. I want to retrieve some old pictures from these backups. They are stored in large ".sparsebundl[More]
Photoshop Elements 6 (20070910.r.377499) I do not know why the catalog has changed the file location of "ALL" pictures to the location on my backup drive. Example: K:\My Documents\My Pictures\Pets\PICT1460-1.JPG The actual location of the origin[More]
hey cool cats, my macbook from late 2010 is a bit buggered. I have had a look online, but I can't seem to find quite what I'm after. when I turn it on, I get the grey screen/apple symbol screen, and it will turn off after ten seconds or so. it was la[More]
I have some files on an external hard drive that were backed up (encripted?) by Apples Backup a couple years ago. I would like to restore that data and retrieve some photos. Is thare a program or method to accomplish this? Thanks for any help with[More]
I deleted a specific file folder from my Seagate backup drive, via Time Machine. Instead of only deleting that file, it deleted ALL my files for that date.
1. Why? I was quite obviously selecting one file folder ONLY. 2. Is there any way to retrieve the lost items? 3. How do I avoid this happening in the future?Never had any issues while deleting specific files/folders from a time machine backup. Howeve[More]
When I go to restore (transfer) files to a new computer from my HP simple save drive, how do I select only the latest backup versions of ALL files (photos, docs, music, etc...)? Thank youIf you have applied raster layer effects in illustrator, then i[More]
Attempting to transfer music files directly from iTunes to backup drive and get the the item can't be replaced because it's invisible. Its amazing how when something works flawlessly, Apple has to screw it up. Never saw this until the new iTunes.
Hate it! Anywaze, suggestions welcome that can permanently remedy the issue without having to go through file by file, song by song to make copies, renaming, resetting, etc. Thanks so much.Are you dragging the entire iTunes folder across in Finder ([More]
I have a windows 7 desktop with an external hard drive setup on my home network, will i be able to access this on my home network to save and retrieve files from my mac air?
i have a windows 7 desktop with an external hard drive setup on my home network, will i be able to access this on my home network to save and retrieve files from my mac air?Troubleshooting Home Sharing - http://support.apple.com/kb/TS2972Read other 2[More]
Why can't I open and retrieve my files from iPhoto and my address book after importing the files from my Power mac G5 to my new Mac Pro? I get a warning that says the new OS on my Pro doesn't open files from a Power Mac. Any idea how I can fix this?
Why can't I open and retrieve my files from iPhoto and my Address Book after importing the files from my Power Mac G5 to my new Mac Pro? I get a warning that says the new OS on my Pro doesn't open files from a Power Mac. Any idea how I can fix this?F[More]
- 1 HT4946 how do i back up my music when my windows desktop is not synced to my ipod
- 2 Different sales area for Inter company stock transfer and STO
- 3 SAP netweaver and SAP r/3 system
- 4 Problem with Customised Hover Menu.
- 5 Split sales return document line items by price
- 6 TIPS(29) : TABLE에 걸려 있는 INDEX 찾아 보기
- 7 Mozilla Firefox "unable to connect"?
- 8 Joining two additional tables
- 9 SCCM Distribution Slow? BITS disabled, bandwidth unlimited, regular file transfer is fast
- 10 Strange Message When Trying to Sync iOS 4.1
- Mountain Lion 10.8.2 update failed on MacBook Pro
- Slow startup time
- Creating new records while querying existing record
- Error in main program assignment of enhancement
- Trouble compiling for printed documentation
- How can Change PO Release Indicator to Released Status
- Issue in completing the block step for parallel processing
- ALV: Problem with toolbar event
- Approval process in update user workflow
- Main image not altered, but thumbnail is?