Can I use the internal drives from my PPC on a mac pro for storage?
Hi guys, I have a PPC dual G5 2.0 with 2 internal HD serial ATA (both). Im getting a mac pro today (mac pro 2.66 dual intel xenon) and I was wondering if I can use my drives in the new mac to have more space. Im not trying to have both osx 10.4 and 1
With terra byte drive prices down at $100 or so, it is hard to justify the older, smaller, slower drives...you will just get frustrated
- 1 Hi i've just signed up for lightroom and when i go into the develop screen i get a blue screen with a cross through it and it says cant load picture. any idea how to get around this?
- 2 Help. Installed the program from adobe in the trial under the same ID.
- 3 Dimension table size
- 4 PSE9 - how to create photo calendar portrait A4
- 5 Ical on iphone
- 6 Sending Red Event Severity Alerts to Email
- 7 HT201401 My phone is stuck in recovery mode and itunes wants me to do a restore, but I don't have my information backed, so I will lose a bunch of my information/photos if I restore it.
- 8 Center 4500 px wide site canvas upon load
- 9 INIT InfoPackage Selections
- 10 Iphone 5 ower button, iphone 5 power button
- Issue when doing Delta loads from PSA to DSO using DTP - Pls help Urgent
- External hard drive disappears when imac wakes up after sleep
- Opening downloaded pdf files using Adobe instead of in Safari
- TNS-12518: TNS:listener could not hand off client connection
- How to get information about permissions modification and deletion and addition in SharePoint
- Canon FS19
- Accounting Doc issue
- CO-PA characteristics population from coding block
- Hyperlink to webpage stored on harddrive (not the net)
- IPhone 5 w/iOS 6.0 (10A405) crashes when moving apps