Changing global name of SES db
Hi, I installed SES. While trying a simple sqlplus connect to the db, I saw that the global_name of the SES db is set to SES.server_name instead of SES.domain_name. I changed it with the alter database command and I found 2 config files: <ses home>\
I installed SES. While trying a simple sqlplus connect to the db, I saw that the global_name of the SES db is set to SES.server_name instead of SES.domain_name. I changed it with the alter database command and I found 2 config files: <ses home>\oc4j\j2ee\OC4J_SEARCH\config\data-sources.xml and <ses home>\search\webapp\config\search.properties. I also changed the listener.ora and restarted everything. After that I could login to the admin page http://server:port/search/admin/control/login.jsp and create a source, do some config etc. When trying to execute a schedule, I got the error EQG-30050: Could not connect to database. In the crawler log file, I could see the connect string was still wrong, using as service_name my old global_name.
So my question is: where can I find the crawler settings or what do I have to modify when the global name of the SES database has changed?
Hi, I installed SES. While trying a simple sqlplus connect to the db, I saw that the global_name of the SES db is set to SES.server_name instead of SES.domain_name. I changed it with the alter database command and I found 2 config files: <ses home>\[More]
Hi All, I have isnatlled and configured the PeopleSoft SES. I have enabled the 'Display global search in header' on the portal navigation. Even afetr this I amnot able to see the global serarch header. (Do I need to attach any permission list for the[More]
Hi all, I need help, please. I am trying to satisfy a Level 1 client requirement for the ability to search for records in crawled table sources by a date and/or date range. I have performed the following steps, and did not get accurate results from A[More]
Hi, everybody: My manager plan to use SES in our application which maybe resolve our requirements. So he ask me to take a test. But now I'm in trouble. First, our application have more than about 500 tables, and one third of them need to be searched.[More]
Dear All, My System Details are : Machine 1 Hostname : host1 Port : port1 Application : PeopleSoft 8.53 + HCM 9.2 (DEMO) + Oracle 11g Default IB Node : PSFT_HR OS : Windows 7 (64 Bit) Machine 2 Hostname : host2 Port : port2 Application :Oracle Secur[More]
I got this error ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1 ORA-00060: deadlock detected while waiting for resource while trying to create global temporary table. Table creation command: CREATE GLOBAL TEMPORARY TABLE ITUSER.T_0091FBDG ("GOD&q[More]
Be able to inform the personal metadatas from the beginning / pouvoir renseigner ses propres métadonnées dans Camera-Raw
Bonjour, Camera-raw est un très bon outil, mais il est dommage qu'on ne puisse être utilisé pour renseigner ses propres métadonnées. Peut-être que certains travaillent comme moi. Avant toute chose, j'ouvre mes photos (enregistrées uniquement en Raw)[More]
Hello, I've got an issue for the Search Instance Properties to integrated with SES in PeopleTools 8.52. Here's the Scenario of my testing environment: I've installed 2 VM on VMWare soft as following: *1.* a.mydomain.com - using NAT as the VMWare NIC[More]
There seems to be a difference in configuration that I can't find between version 7 and 8. For example, on the version 7 server, a URL like this: http://www.server.com/karaoke-brand.cfm/Brand/251-karaoke.html works exactly like this: http://www.serve[More]
As the searchable information behind SES should have some sort of explicit of implicit ILM (Information Lifecycle Management) policy, it is important to know if the relevant SES ctxsys domain indexes can be locally partitioned in such a way that ILM[More]
We have a scenario using IIS with an ASP.NET web service written in VB.NET. When a call to the web service is made, the web service calls a native dll (written in C, compiled using VS2010) using platform invoke, which in turn calls into our product A[More]
- 1 My iPhone 4 keeps shutting down / restarting (stuck on the apple)
- 2 E51 Drops Bluetooth connection with Car Radio afte...
- 3 How to restore ios on iphone 4s? when I connecting itune after extracting it sows can not restore. error (21). how to solve this problem?
- 4 Why can't I see the size percentage of the page on the bottom of a web page like in IE?
- 5 Has anyone had issues with the Yahoo Mail app?
- 6 Photos uploaded by iPhoto not visible to Finder
- 7 MMO3 high level view
- 8 Crawling web repository
- 9 Get last date of the current month
- 10 How can i run Qt application on my n97?
- Do I Need Airport Express If Both My iMac and MacBook Have Airport Cards
- Unable to access HP printer to router
- Issue with Refresh link avaiable in standard UWL iView
- Apple Apps like Weather, the App Store and even the Facebook App don't work on WIFI
- HT1657 My rental disappeared before I watched the movie and before it expired. Where did it go and how do I find it
- Outlook mail with signature
- Help fix a jumpy browser page
- Why do I have to have my iTunes account open on my laptop in order to watch a digital copy of a movie on my iPad?
- CS4 Install not working. Laptop crashed. New download link sent yesterday. Downloaded, but install will not work on new laptop. Help?