Cisco Prime infrastructure Change severity Switches and hubs - link down alarm
Hi, I want to change the severity of the link down alarm in the Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.3, but in the menu Administration -> System Settings -> Severity Configuration i can not find the alarm. Some body knows where is it? o where i can change t
Thanks in advanced.
the first test i did changing the severity was with a new installation, with no devices added and it worked, when i did it in a Prime infrastructure with devices added it didn´t work, well, for this Prime with devices i upgraded it with the patch for 1.3 version and now it works too, the alarms is ok as the alarm severity, this is the link for the patch:
i hope this helps,
Hi, I want to change the severity of the link down alarm in the Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.3, but in the menu Administration -> System Settings -> Severity Configuration i can not find the alarm. Some body knows where is it? o where i can change t[More]
My cisco prime infrastructure performs a switch inventory job every night at 22:00 hrs. When I looked at the syslog of the devices in the inventory, I see some entries that I never saw with other LMS versions. 2014-06-30 22:00:01 Local7.Notice [More]
hi all, if I connect new switch to my network, can I let Cisco PI to apply a specific template of configuration to this switch automatically? how can I do that ? thanks in advanceHi, i followed these steps : SWITCH SIDE - configured Prime Infrastruct[More]
We have a cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0 managing switches, routers and AP. By default, when a port of a switch goes down, the cisco Prime Infrastructre generates a Critical Alarm for that. (this is a problem, because every phone of laptop disconnect[More]
Is it possible to manage the switch SMB 300 series using Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.2?SF300 series is targeted for support in PI 2.0.Read other 2 answers[More]
How to mornitor VSS (Virtual Switching System) & Stack (Switch) By Cisco Prime Infrastructure
Dear all, I have 02 C6504-E with VSS (Virtual Switching System) and 02 C3750X-24T-L used Stack How to you Cisco Prime Infrastructure to monitor VSS & Stack tatus? Thanks.Virtual Switching technology is the process of combining two standalone dist[More]
Hello, Is there a report in Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.4 showing the unused switch ports? There used to be one in Cisco Prime LMS (Reclaim Unused Up/Down Ports Report). Thank you, LukeHello, I now have Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.0 running, and I[More]
Hello, I have a prime infrastructure 2.0 running at a customer place and the customer now complains that he is not receiving link up/down messages from the switch. When i checked I have seen that if I shut down a port in the switch the prime identif[More]
Hi all, i succesfully configured a Cisco Prime Infrastructure 2.1 applliance to display an alarm and to send me an e-mail when switch uplink ports goes down. The text displayed in alarm message is : port 'interface_id' is down on device 'device_ip_ad[More]
We are running Prime Infrastructure 1.3 primarily for wireless management at this point. We have enough licenses to add all our switches, routers, and firewalls, but we're hesitant to do so until 2.0 comes out. While there are so[More]
hi all, my Cisco PI1.2 not send me a notification e-mail with specific alarm if occurred twice and the first time is not cleared or deleted. i.e. if a switch is down it send me a notification e-mail, and this switch comes up again but i did not remov[More]
- 1 Error while transporting the transfermactions
- 2 How do I get my computer name to show correctly in the finder?
- 3 How to remove and re-install Safari??
- 4 Belle Calendar widget does not show the synchroniz...
- 5 Messages sometimes not appearing in Sent box
- 6 I cannot use Siri on my ipad3 - it is not under settings?
- 7 Asking the TRM for Tasks with external Resources
- 8 Audio Meters "peak indicator" gets stuck after prolonged use of Premiere Pro CC.
- 9 Adobe Drive 2 and Alfresco CMIS in virtual PC
- 10 New Tab Opening in Yahoo
- How can I make it so that my songs don't go on her iPod and her songs ....
- HOW DO YOU SEND AN EVENT "OUT" TO A COMPONENT?
- Vendor Balance conformation
- Unable to generate two Exchange 2010 reports
- Why does firefox v 29 not enable the Trend Micro extension
- Regarding Mapping In XI for Oracle Structure
- Need to update folio / cannot delete app in app builder
- Inverting Smartform output on Zebra Printer
- Problem with vibration noise
- No Sound/Can't Install SB 0220 5.1 Digital. Multimedia Grayed out Please h