Collection of Fully Paid Invoices from AR to Incentive Compensation
Hello. We have a requirement to calculate commission on fully paid invoices only. In Compensation we are able to collect invoices but there is no restriction on submitting an invoice to calculation when it is not fully paid. For example: I have an AR
We have a requirement to calculate commission on fully paid invoices only. In Compensation we are able to collect invoices but there is no restriction on submitting an invoice to calculation when it is not fully paid.
For example: I have an AR invoice for $1000 entered on 15-Mar-2003. A receipt is entered on 20-Mar-2003 for $600 against this invoice. On 31-Mar-2003 I collect this invoice and submit it for calculation. The system will not check whether this invoice is partially or fully paid before Calculation. It will calculate commission on the invoice anyway.
Is there a way through Mapping Actions Filters, User Code Block, Formulas, or any other means
that we can achieve this?
Can anyone help?
You can get details of open item on customer from table - BSID, cleared item from - BSAD etc. For your BI reporting purpose you may use standard FI queries provided by SAP if possible. SQ01 will give you the details of standard queries.
I suggest you to post messages on FI related in ERP-Financials for getting a prompt reply as this area belongs to Treasury Applications.
- 1 Inserting into a table which is created "on the fly" from a trigger
- 2 Sharing stories on Lumira Server
- 3 Error in Executing Stock Reports in Prod after implementing notes
- 4 Website not seen in China
- 5 Simple but vexing....
- 6 Why is Oracle Response time getting slow with time.
- 7 PDF error - not enough memory to complete this operation.
- 8 Manual Reconciliation problem
- 9 Alarm tone of a 3720
- 10 Please help me with my new IPod Nano!!!
- Why can't you deauthorize just one computer?
- I have a 3GS and I did the IOS 6 update now when I send a picture in a text IT WON'T SEND THE PICTURE! everything was working fine before the update and now no pictures will send in text, anyone know how to fix this?
- Vista Share NOT showing up in OS X 10.5
- How to deal with Upload limit of Document Library
- VAT accounting in Spain (Recargo de equivalencia)
- How to impersonate in client Object model?
- WebUtil for forms 6.0
- Files on 60GB iPod not found after updates to 1.2
- IWork apps didn't requested a download in the opening of ios 7 for free like you said so on my ipad 4
- When is IMOVIE going to quit crashing??????? Are the PC brands better.....