Convert Smartform to Word
I have a requiremnt to convert a smartform output generated to Word format. Apart from the font sizes, i have a logo generated in smartform which also needs to be converted in that word. Can anyone know about this or have done this requirement then p
Thanks & Regards,
<u>A example for you</u>
CALL FUNCTION fm_name " '/1BCDWB/SF00000031'
control_parameters = control_parameters
output_options = output_options
s_header = st_header
job_output_info = output_data
it_overdue = ITAB
formatting_error = 1
internal_error = 2
send_error = 3
user_canceled = 4
OTHERS = 5
now convert the final document (OTF format) into PDF
CALL FUNCTION 'CONVERT_OTF'
format = 'DOC'
bin_filesize = v_pdf_len
otf = output_data-otfdata
lines = pdf_table
err_max_linewidth = 1
err_format = 2
err_conv_not_possible = 3
err_bad_otf = 4
OTHERS = 5.
Downloading the PDF file to the local Server
CALL FUNCTION 'GUI_DOWNLOAD'
FILENAME = L_FILENAME
FILETYPE = C_BIN_FILETYPE
DATA_TAB = lt_pdf_nuc_data
FILE_WRITE_ERROR = 1
NO_BATCH = 2
GUI_REFUSE_FILETRANSFER = 3
INVALID_TYPE = 4
NO_AUTHORITY = 5
UNKNOWN_ERROR = 6
HEADER_NOT_ALLOWED = 7
SEPARATOR_NOT_ALLOWED = 8
FILESIZE_NOT_ALLOWED = 9
HEADER_TOO_LONG = 10
DP_ERROR_CREATE = 11
DP_ERROR_SEND = 12
DP_ERROR_WRITE = 13
UNKNOWN_DP_ERROR = 14
ACCESS_DENIED = 15
DP_OUT_OF_MEMORY = 16
DISK_FULL = 17
DP_TIMEOUT = 18
FILE_NOT_FOUND = 19
DATAPROVIDER_EXCEPTION = 20
CONTROL_FLUSH_ERROR = 21
OTHERS = 22 .
IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.
MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO
WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.
Hope this helps you
- 1 Posting Partial payment for Invoice and manually clearing the Items
- 2 How to configure payment terms thru cheque
- 3 Can a room be too cold to operate an iMac?
- 4 Deleted contacts - can i get them back?
- 5 How to stop extended buffering/loading?
- 6 REFRESHING FIELDS
- 7 Problems importing Bitmaps into Editing Workspace
- 8 SC gets split into one PO per Line even when the vendor is the same.
- 9 Question about my sound, please see these video examples
- 10 Native SSH and SFTP in LabVIEW
- Data source issue
- I can't not open pdf files give acro missing compwclass acrord32.exe application error
- (urgent)How to transfer(outbound) the data of invoices to flat file?
- FormsCentral is discarding dropdown export values when importing PDF form
- XMLType inputstream on OCI client
- How do I prevent web sites from identifying me?
- Graphics and images look wrong in Safari 4.0.3
- Path to integeration server in PI
- HT201260 i have an older mac i got it 2009 and i do what it tells me to do above and it says theres no new solfware
- How can I get print dialog box to show accurately?