Copying & pasting clips question
We're trying to copy a clip and paste it right above the first one, but it REALLY wants to go to track 1 every time. We looked it up in help and here's what it says: "Adobe® Premiere® Elements 8 pastes clips to the Video 1 or Audio 1 track at the loc
"Adobe® Premiere® Elements 8 pastes clips to the Video 1 or Audio 1 track at the location of the current-time indicator. However, you can avoid this action by manually copying clips on multiple tracks."
Then, of course, there is zero explanation of how to 'manually' copy and paste the clips so they go where you want them to.
Anyone know how this is done? Holding in Alt doesn't seem to work, either...
In Premiere Elements 8, your clip will be pasted to whatever track you copied the original file from.
We're trying to copy a clip and paste it right above the first one, but it REALLY wants to go to track 1 every time. We looked it up in help and here's what it says: "Adobe® Premiere® Elements 8 pastes clips to the Video 1 or Audio 1 track at the loc[More]
Trying to Paste Attributes - AUDIO ONLY. I copy the clip I want - then click Paste Attributes - previously a box appeared with options - now nothing appears. Only happening with AUDIO attributes. Anyone else experiencing this?
I am trying to Paste Attributes of AUDIO ONLY - from one clip to another audio clip. These are the settings for the VOICE OVER on my 15 minute project. This has worked before. However now I copy the clip I want o use the attributes from - then I s[More]
Hello, I am trying to copy a movieclip with a frame rate of 30 frames per second to a movie that has a frame rate of 30 frames per second. Both movies are actionscript 3 movies. When I do this, my copied movie clip's frame rate reverts to 12 frames p[More]
After importing several clips from You Tube (of varying quality) to incorporate into an editing project, the clips look okay and play full screen, in the "source" window, but when I put them in the timeline and play them in the "program&qu[More]
Anyone know how to get around this problem? I have emptied all my trash, but continue to get a "not enough disk space" error message when I attempt to paste one copied iMHD clip to another iMHD project. How do I check my available disk space? I[More]
I've been fiddling around to find a solution to this, but to no avail... I have a video track containing a couple of clips. Now I want to copy a clip and paste it onto another video track in the same sequence. This seems to be an impossible task... H[More]
How can I copy iMovie clips from an event and add to a blank SD card to give to a friend?Assuming you are using iMovie 10 you select your library then right-click - Show Package Contents. You will see a folder for each event. Open the folder of the[More]
Hi all. A strange thing has started happening in FCP 7...not always but frequently. When I have two sequences open, I go to the first sequence and copy a clip. I go to the second and paste the clip and it shows up as very thin (one frame). I can then[More]
Hi Is there a way to COMPLETELY (permanently) disabling the "Copy Master Clip dialog" to pop again and again? I use many many master clips moving from project to project, and marking the "Apply to All Added Clips" option is just making[More]
Is anyone having problems copying midi clips where if you select 1 or 2 clips (where one on top of the other from a punch in), both clips do not copy when pasted, or cannot use the repeat command, etc? This problem never occurred on version 9 or the[More]
A bit complicated to explain my question: When using Snow Leopard, have a folder A with - lets say 100 video clips. In an other folder B I have 120 Video clips. 100 of them are the same as in folder A and 20 new. I only need to copy the 20 new ones f[More]
- 1 NVidia GeForce4 Ti graphics card problems on my G4 1.25 MDD
- 2 Reg. Open Order with Status
- 3 User defined field insertion problem in Stock Taking Report (PLD)
- 4 Testing for existence of a table - MySQL
- 5 Connecting to Home wiring
- 6 How to Read a File into a Byte Array??
- 7 War file creation
- 8 Adobe error (-432)
- 9 How to open PageMaker files with InDesign CC ?
- 10 There is a later version of Itunes, yet each time i try to install i get a error message
- Release value on contract not updated when PO reffered in different curr
- My muvo nx 128 mb is not recognized by my windows xp and it doesnt turn
- Quick Time File Association, How to change ????
- How to go from one selection screen to another selection screen?
- Safari keeps quitting because of .iToolSoftBlurayto.so
- How to call Java methods from a Windows application?
- How to verify XI picked up the IDOC ?
- Best way to watch flash videos??
- Am I correct in assuming that Messages cannot communicate with non-Apple devices?
- Lightroom and MacBook Air