Create an InfoPath Form to Auto Populate Data in SharePoint 2010
In Anne Stenberg's Blog from 2 Nov 2011 3:00 PM "How to Create an InfoPath Form to Auto Populate Data in SharePoint 2010" she artfully steps through how to create an InfoPath Form to Auto Populate Data. It works but... Jason, another user, wrot
wrote whenever the form is opened again either to view or edit, it displays the current users information instead of the value of the person who completed the form in the first place.
Anne's response was "Hi Jason - I had forgotten I had that problem, too. Change the Form Load rule's condition to
DisplayName is blank and that should work."
My problem is I can't find anything other than AccountName in "Select a Field or Group" [GetUserProfileByName (Secondary)] to use in the Condition statement that will correct the problem.
Any help will be very appreciated.
I recommend to add one more condition in Form Load to make the form not be populated with current user’s information (You can change Title to another column which should not be blank when users create a new item).
TechNet Community Support
Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact
- 1 All of a sudden when i click any button or link a new window opens with an ad
- 2 SAPFM06P - Can this program be used for triggering a Smartform Output??
- 3 For the past week or so I have had a problem loading addresses from my Hotmail contact list in the "To" bar. It doesn't happen in Internet Explorer
- 4 Speck 13" SeeThru Satin Case for Macbook
- 5 Can't edit volume in timeline but can in Viewer?
- 6 Cannot connect to SQL SERVER with Always on availability group listener name
- 7 Stock Photo Images
- 8 I just installed Adobe Acrobat XI Pro software. trial version is full, but still sys.
- 9 I can't get messaging to work in iPhone 5c
- 10 Macbook pro 7,1 running 10.10 ram issue
- FCPX Project Viewer External Monitor
- First iPod... and I have no idea how to use it! Help, please!
- Adding a contact to an address book, please help!
- Jaxb is giving NullPointerException at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.model.impl.Prop
- I cannot download an important education based toolbar with my current version of firefox.
- Extended sytax check error for messages
- Error when creating new Info Space
- I'm having multiple issues with my 2011 intel based macbook pro
- Adobe flash player won't load
- ODI installation Unix