Creating Task in a Project of Project Server 2013 - Exchange 2013
Hi, We have made an integration between Project Server 2013 and Exchange 2013 for the tasks of user. It's working fine but I've got a little question. Is it possible from Exchange to create a task in a specific project of Project Server ? Because whe
We have made an integration between Project Server 2013 and Exchange 2013 for the tasks of user.
It's working fine but I've got a little question. Is it possible from Exchange to create a task in a specific project of Project Server ? Because when I create a task, even if I'm in the Exchange folder of the project, the task is created as a Personal Task.
So, how can I, with Exchange, specify where I want to create my task ?
I was able to reproduce it. Any tasks added in exchange folder get added as personal task. This turned out to be the design behavior. A Task created in Exchange is considered to be a personal task. It can be added to the project plan from personal task by
clicking on it and then selecting the Project Name.
There is document which contains information on "My Tasks Aggregation in SharePoint Server and Exchange Task Integration". You can download it using below link
Hope this helps.
- 1 HT4809 My keyboard don't work after installing lion on my mac pro 2,6 any one a idea what to do ?
- 2 Want to know the flow and fields urgent
- 3 How to use mathematical calculations in abap
- 4 Can't export my video.
- 5 Doubt on receiver soap adapter
- 6 24p to 29.97i in Premiere, Media Encoder or After Effects?
- 7 Log the authenticated users
- 8 Export to QT in iPhoto 9.4.3 fails to preserve a selected font
- 9 New TV wireless connection...
- 10 ITUNES WILL NOT OPEN!!! THIS IS NUTS
- Which CD contains the EP Installation for SAP R/3 470-620 ?
- Text boxes - wrapping or linking?
- Junk characters in email body only for specific user IDs
- Download speeds in practical terms
- I have 4S , not recharging till i shut it down , how can i solve that ??
- I cannot order photo prints from iphoto. Error says that the delivery address is in an unsupported country. The address and my account are in the UK. Does anyone have any ideas?
- How to take OIM Managed server Thread Dump
- Noise level core i7 "loaded" 27" 2011 model?
- Client/Server apps using custom objects
- Parsing SOAP