CRVS2010 not display on Windows Server 2008 64bit - IIS 7
Hello every body !! I'm use VS 2010 and Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2 to build a website. When I build directly on the VS2010, report viewers shows very well. But when I build up host Windows Server 2008 - IIS 7, then just get a blan
I'm use VS 2010 and Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2010 Beta 2 to build a website.
When I build directly on the VS2010, report viewers shows very well.
But when I build up host Windows Server 2008 - IIS 7, then just get a blank aspx page and there are no error messages
Please help me ! ! !
Thank you ...
Edited by: pumbanet on Sep 6, 2010 9:03 AM
Edited by: pumbanet on Sep 6, 2010 9:11 AM
Are you working under default or custom web site?
BTW., the image link shows a pretty good report. Can you post an image of the blank aspx page?
Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/SAPCRNetSup
- 1 Batch Input with transaction ME58
- 2 I installed itunes and quick time but when I try to open itunes I get a message that reads "quicktime failed to initialize (error -2096)"
- 3 Is it possible to play video directly from my GoPro2 using the connector kit and memorycard?
- 4 Transferring data to new Intel iMac
- 5 How to find Days in date
- 6 Can you change the bayyery in an ipod touch
- 7 Reporting itunes failure
- 8 Photoshop CS6 constant 25% CPU Usage with Nvidia card (nvoglv64.dll)
- 9 My music app wont bring up music
- 10 Reg oracle ebs - Profit & Loss (Combined) report
- Communication problem between Cisco 3560 and Cisco SG300.
- Can't get the software to work with Audigy 2
- Problems downloading Lion 10.7.4
- Reading user input from a form within a workflow and perform actions in workflow based on the input
- Abap fresher's doubt
- Double sided A0 size page
- URGENT ----- EXTERNAL SWF POSITION
- Create multiple looping videos on one DVD
- My i phone is switching between white screen with logo to blue won't turn on please help !!!
- Cannot open ConsoleKit session