Crystal Report Formula field function on OLAP SAP BI/BW Cube
Dear All We create OLAP Cube Report in Crystal Report 2008 (BO) base SAP ( DB2) BI/BW Cube, Grid report coming correctly. Crystal Report Formula Field functionalities are not avilabel or suporting. If any one explain or some kind of documenta
We create OLAP Cube Report in Crystal Report 2008 (BO) base SAP ( DB2) BI/BW Cube, Grid report coming correctly. Crystal Report Formula Field functionalities are not avilabel or suporting. If any one explain or some kind of documentation available pl. help me.
Thanks, in advance.
you are using the OLAP Grid which will only have limited functionality. You can use the BW MDX Driver and then connect to a BEx query and you will have the complete functionality in CR
- 1 I have a problem with simulation in Matlab 6.5 and LabVIEW for PID controllers
- 2 Multiple PDF Sending via single mail
- 3 Background-image for commandToolbarButton
- 4 Sony ex 3 xdcam macbook pro retina
- 5 Help! format of decode statements with between or signs ?
- 6 SAP Learning Solution Offline player
- 7 How do I disable tearaway tabs?
- 8 Javadb "table does not exist" Problem
- 9 Magnifying Tool in Bridge
- 10 Selection-screen language translation
- HT204053 the only way to creat an icloud account is with a ipad, iphone or imac. is it possible to creat the account from my windos PC? i already downladed i cloud, and i have an Apple ID but Not an Icloud account/
- Please help: I'm entitled to the new Lion OS and have put in the serial number for my mbp but I dont know what to do now or how to install my free d/l to lion
- Embedding SWF into HTML
- How to transfer photo from pc To ipad, how to transfer photo from pc To ipad
- Flat file load - Cube
- How to reset bios tohiba satellite u200-161?
- Patch download from Utilities tab fails
- Osx 10.6.8
- New Font
- Lookout 6.5 clients not connecting to server