Crystal Reports DataBase Fields
Hi, I'd like to know if is possible to set the query string and the DataBase when you want to open a Crystal Report from SBO. Thanks.You cannot set the database connection string from the SBO connection information because the password is encrypted.
I'd like to know if is possible to set the query string and the DataBase when you want to open a Crystal Report from SBO.
But if can grab the password from somewhere else you can do it like this:
private void SetConnectionInfo(CrystalDecisions.Shared.ConnectionInfo crConnectionInfo, ReportClass report)
report.SetDatabaseLogon(conn.UserId, conn.Password, conn.Server, conn.Database);
crConnectionInfo.ServerName = conn.Server;
crConnectionInfo.DatabaseName = conn.Database;
crConnectionInfo.UserID = conn.UserId;
crConnectionInfo.Password = conn.Password;
foreach(Table table in report.Database.Tables)
crTableLogOnInfo = table.LogOnInfo;
crTableLogOnInfo.ConnectionInfo = crConnectionInfo;
string s = table.Location;
s = crConnectionInfo.DatabaseName + "." /*dbo." */ + table.Location.Substring(table.Location.LastIndexOf(".") + 1) ;
table.Location = crConnectionInfo.DatabaseName + "." /*dbo."*/ + table.Location.Substring(table.Location.LastIndexOf(".") + 1) ;
Hope this helps,
Hi, I'd like to know if is possible to set the query string and the DataBase when you want to open a Crystal Report from SBO. Thanks.You cannot set the database connection string from the SBO connection information because the password is encrypted.[More]
I am using Crystal reports Version 8 and frequently get the error 'Seagate Crystal Reports: Database Error' when I try to open a previously working crystal report file. The error occurs when I click on the Database menu. Every time I get this error I[More]
Dear All We create OLAP Cube Report in Crystal Report 2008 (BO) base SAP ( DB2) BI/BW Cube, Grid report coming correctly. Crystal Report Formula Field functionalities are not avilabel or suporting. If any one explain or some kind of documenta[More]
I have a web application (ASP.NET, .NET v3.5), that pushes data to a CR 2008 report. On two servers one of the three reports returns a "Database login failed" error. I am stumped since there is no login, it's push not pull; in addition the probl[More]
Hi I would like to ask regarding queries from the database. I have 2 main tables that gets their images from 1 master table. First is TASK table and Second is ASSET table. Both tables are relational. Each Task has Asset connected by Task_Asset_ID. Bu[More]
Hello everyone, I have a Crystal Report file ,which i am using to generate report for my windows form project . In that report i have a filed called as Quantity which data type is set as decimal, the requirement is like that the number of value those[More]
Please see viewpage.cs in type = "FPR" in my web application https://sourceforge.net/projects/aspchequesprint/ is it my program code problem ? i edited as following also not work, when i update with crystal report 2008 sp1 it said version is to[More]
Hi all, I have created a Crystal Report (CR) with .NET VB. I also have developd some UDTs for that pusrpose and everything is OK. However I cannot use the same CR in another Company which has the same UDTs. I have not found how Connect to Company (i[More]
Dear All, We are using Business Objects XI 3.1, Crystal Report 2008 SP1 for report development. Crystal reports are generated using SAP BW Query. Where in, once you have published Crystal report to Enterprise server and open the same using Infoview i[More]
Hi all, I hava problem with refreshing the crystal report web viewer if the report retrieves data from DB. If I don't refresh the report, it shows the report with default parameters. But when I refresh the report (I mean viewer.refresh()) it gives an[More]
I'm having a problem where random characters are being inserted into string fields in my crystal reports, I talked to a representative and they are unable to fix the problem, so I'm asking here if someone has a workaround. The characters are always[More]
- 1 Raw files for Canon 6D cannot be imported into iphoto or aperture.
- 2 Problem with OsCommerce : Safari just offers to download PHP files...
- 3 HT4623 I have an iPhone 4. I recently updated it. It loading all my iTunes music purchases but not the music I had on my computer and had on my phone. Gone. I have tried re-sycing. Tried all I know to do. It says "it cannot locate my music" do I want to s
- 4 Using mini with theater pre-amp
- 5 How do I get itunes to add another ipad. Get gray screen.
- 6 Gui program doesn't look good with startx
- 7 Auto run application
- 8 HTML 5 and Spry.. Making custom attributes valid
- 9 Use ADF Default Database Connection
- 10 Shared memory error
- Clearing Check box
- I upgraded to 5.0.1 and now 2 apps won't work. Skype and Pinterest. When i tap them they open and immediately close. I deleted and reinstalled both. What do I do now?
- Dualboot with Windows from secondary MBR drive using e.g. grub/refind
- Can I stream airplay thru a non-Apple wireless router
- New iCloud update removed everything and made me get a new password!!
- I have configuration file for VECTOR CAN and want to port to NI CAN card
- New Cisco 1921 doesn't display running configuration
- 126.96.36.199.12 or 188.8.131.52.4 for EBS 12.1.3
- Where is the CaptivateReviewer.air download
- 0pur_c01 MESSAGE_TYPE_X