Delete Batch in Material Master
Dear Gurus, Please help me while i removed the Batch managment check mark in views (Sales: General Data & Plant data) of material master system show error [Batch management requirement cannot be changed; choose Message no. M3530] i already put the ma
Please help me while i removed the Batch managment check mark in views (Sales: General Data & Plant data) of material master system show error [Batch management requirement cannot be changed; choose
Message no. M3530]
i already put the mark of deletion with (MSC2N) in all batches against this material.
Waiting your fast response.
1: Check the Status of Article in MMBE for total batches of the article.
2: There should not be any open Purchase Order Use SE16 & Table EKPO Give the Article
Number for which we have to find the Open Pos; Alternatively ME2M can also be used
3: There should not be any Sales Order. Use SE16 & Table VBAP Give the Article Number for
Which we have to find the Open Sales Orders
4: There should not be any Purchase Requisition. Use SE16 & Table EBAN Give the Article
Number for which we have to find the Open PRs
5: There should be no Stock in Transit MB5T
6: There should be no Plant availability Stock MB53
7: There should be no Reservation MB25
8: Previous Period Stock should be zero. Use MM03 with Plant Stock & Storage Loc. View.
If Stock Exists follow the Procedure:
u2022 If previous period stocks exist, we can make a withdrawal posting as follows. Post the same amount to current period stock (for example, using movement type 561) so that previous period stock and current period stock are identical.
u2022 Make a withdrawal posting in the previous period for the stock together with posting date (for example, using movement type 562).
9: Stock requirement should be zero MD04
10: There should be no open Delivery Use SE16 & Table LIPS
11: There should be no open Warehouse Transfer Request Use SE16 & Table LTBP or LTAP
12: The Batch Corresponding to the plant for the article has to be set for deletion indicator
13: Once the batch deletion indicator is set, Archive all batches for the article.
If any of the above Stock Exists it has to be closed; If Any of the stock exists we cannot uncheck the batch management indicator.
After closing all the open items; the related business documents viz Purchase Orders, Delivery, etc have to be archived.
- 1 New MacBook, old hard drive and unsynced iPhone.
- 2 Acrobat Pro 9 SharePoint PDF Review Remote Service Authentication
- 3 Why does the pop-up notifications list emails caught by spam filter as well as any outbound message I am authoring?
- 4 Portal Users in one database and Groups is other? portal 9.2
- 5 ORACLE error 12705 while importing
- 6 Unable to stack 3850, platform mismatch
- 7 Inspiration Browser In Photoshop Elements?
- 8 No more bookmark icon in iBooks 3.1
- 9 If Mountain Lion is installed, then wiped clean, can you download it anew?
- 10 Problem reconnecting my AX to my AEBS
- Error message without error status matching
- Can't login to Delegated Admin after redeploy
- Adobe Premier Elements and Intel Duo Core Macs
- How to upgrade mac os x 10.5.3 to any version?
- Steps to creat a new event in Calendar
- Problem Exporting slideshow with soundtrack in LR3.
- Aperture and/or RAW files on a iPad?
- Loading GeoTiff in Oracle
- Report to Moderator In SharePoint Mysite NewsFeed
- Uploading an Edited iPhoto to 3rd Party Website