Disable Crystal reports grey fields in the preview
Dear forum users, I've got an application not written by me (so I do not have source code) that displays a Report in a standard Crystal Report Viewer. In the preview when I click on a field it gets rounded with a grey border, filled with a grey backg
This is causing me some problems when I use the application via Remote Desktop Connection.
Since I don't like this feature the question is: can I disable this feature (maybe by changing an entry in the Registry Editor)?
I think maynot be. whats the screen resolution of your system? If you change it probably you can see that particular grey box clearly.
try to export that file to excel or pdf. probably you will see the file with you vagueness.
- 1 Hmi_cache_refresh_service not working
- 2 Memory leak issue in AJAX Truclinet protocol
- 3 I have a Macbook Pro Early 2011 from the USA. After installing Mavericks, Adobe CS6 crashes whenever it is plugged into a 27inch cinema display I purchased from the apple store in China (We moved to China). It works when not plugged into 27inch display.
- 4 Problem with v9.4.4 and embedded fonts
- 5 How do I copy and paste a downloaded resume into/onto a job application in a potential employers website?
- 6 Deleting a .inprogress file
- 7 GETTING ERROR ON CACELING INVOICE DOC.
- 8 My iMovie voice recording is suddenly not working. As I record, it shows the green bars; however, when I play the recording it does not play my voice over at all nor show the green bars. I was mid-way through my project when this problem occured.
- 9 Where is the list of allowed applets stored? Can this be pre-filled?
- 10 5.1.1 Crashing
- Oversize A2 Paper Size value(stri​ng) for HP Designjet 500 Plus 24 (Paper Roll).
- Display Recommendation
- LED TV 40L5200U slow powering on
- X2-02 log problem
- DVD module of this G60-231WM notebook can not be accessed
- PR Creation and Change
- Create Form from previous form output?
- Web Gallery in iPhoto08
- How can I change the answers to the security questions?
- MAC OS 10.5.8 upgrade