Disable Crystal reports grey fields in the preview
Dear forum users, I've got an application not written by me (so I do not have source code) that displays a Report in a standard Crystal Report Viewer. In the preview when I click on a field it gets rounded with a grey border, filled with a grey backg
This is causing me some problems when I use the application via Remote Desktop Connection.
Since I don't like this feature the question is: can I disable this feature (maybe by changing an entry in the Registry Editor)?
I think maynot be. whats the screen resolution of your system? If you change it probably you can see that particular grey box clearly.
try to export that file to excel or pdf. probably you will see the file with you vagueness.
Dear forum users, I've got an application not written by me (so I do not have source code) that displays a Report in a standard Crystal Report Viewer. In the preview when I click on a field it gets rounded with a grey border, filled with a grey backg[More]
I'm having a problem where random characters are being inserted into string fields in my crystal reports, I talked to a representative and they are unable to fix the problem, so I'm asking here if someone has a workaround. The characters are always[More]
Dear All We create OLAP Cube Report in Crystal Report 2008 (BO) base SAP ( DB2) BI/BW Cube, Grid report coming correctly. Crystal Report Formula Field functionalities are not avilabel or suporting. If any one explain or some kind of documenta[More]
Post Author: akurilin CA Forum: General Hi, each time a click a Print icon in a Crystal report preview toolbar, it opens a dialog box which opens an Adobe Acrobat preview window. Is it possible to print a Crystal report without calling Adobe Acrobat[More]
Hello everyone, I have a Crystal Report file ,which i am using to generate report for my windows form project . In that report i have a filed called as Quantity which data type is set as decimal, the requirement is like that the number of value those[More]
hi, how to use formula fields in crystal report. thanks & regards,vinothHi Vinoth, That's a very vague question. You can create formulae via the Field Explorer > Formula option. After you save and close the formula editor,[More]
Hi, I'd like to know if is possible to set the query string and the DataBase when you want to open a Crystal Report from SBO. Thanks.You cannot set the database connection string from the SBO connection information because the password is encrypted.[More]
Dear Experts, is it possible to show a field only in the print preview (when the report is generated) without printing this field? Thanks for Help. JacquelineNo, it is not possible to display a report object on screen then suppress it when printing.[More]
Hi everybody I've built a CR report based on a 'SAP B1' connection type I pick my tables from the DBO menu and not from the B1 tables menu (not the one which is organized like the SAP main menu) I open CR application and the report I click on the p[More]
Hello, I am not sure if this possible. I have a table memo text field called close description for service incidents. I need a report to only display records where the close description contains the words ( replaced, replace ,swap , UPS, Etc). I dont[More]
Dear All, I am using the Crystal report viewer ActiveX to display the Crystal report. When the report opens in the Crystal report viewer ActiveX control, a preview section comes at the left hand side of the panel. How can I hide the preview section f[More]
- 1 24" iMac Early 09 kernel panic
- 2 Read input XML Payload in Mapping Program.
- 3 Is it right to split invoice if maximum number of items in FI reached??
- 4 Where do I find niSwitch_3​2.dll?
- 5 HT1976 can I use the iPhone 5 in Europe
- 6 Error Message "iTuneshelper Module has stopped working"
- 7 My ipad mini battery drained , its charging but i cant open it , its been 30 mins and its still in the red bar .... what to do ???.... please help
- 8 TS3406 My I phone thinks I am using headphones and I've never had them in. So no audio unless I plug them in. How to fix?
- 9 Help with sequences going silent
- 10 Computer does not wake up from suspend
- How to config JDK 5.0 to use ENGLISH locale on WinXP (chinese)?
- ITunes application could not be oppened. An unknown error occurred (-200).
- BI 7 WAD- BACK _TO_PREVIOUS_ITEM_STATE.
- Firewall/Network Security
- My Ipad automatically resets after 2 to 3 minutes of usage in any app
- Is BPM communication based on Oracle's ESB?
- Split large sound files
- Create Inspection Lot
- View link accessor for master view object with bind variables
- Switch from PC to Mac