Document versions making time machine have huge backups?
Time machine was working fine until i recently restored a backup last week. Afterwards i backed up everything but now i have noticed that every backup is over 800mb, for no reason. To test this, I backed up my mac, it was a 1.5GB backup, then 1 min l
If you exclude it, you won't be able to use Time Machine to restore previous internal revisions. You could still go back and grab previous saved versions. You just wouldn't be able to use the Versions feature to grab portions of a previous revision and insert it into the current version.
Time machine was working fine until i recently restored a backup last week. Afterwards i backed up everything but now i have noticed that every backup is over 800mb, for no reason. To test this, I backed up my mac, it was a 1.5GB backup, then 1 min l[More]
Since last weekend my Time Machine have been acting Up by making huge backups every time like 130 gb +. That started on Mavericks and now continued into Yosemite(I made the upgrade with the ankward belief that the upgrade would fix it...) Is there a[More]
Right now System Preferences for TM says there is 881MB of available space on my Time Capsule with 998GB of storage. The TM system preferences has been stuck for hours saying it's backed up 31GB out of 68GB. No error messages. My wife and I only u[More]
I installed Lion last weekend, the first Time Machine backups went pretty smoothly. Now all of a sudden Time Machine wants to do a 178 GB backup, although I hardly used my computer since the last backup which was 2 days ago. It amounts to two thirds[More]
Hi, I backup my Macbook Pro wirelessly with Time Machine to my Time Capsule. This has been working great for about a year now. However since a week or so it keeps making these huge backups several times a day. And by huge I mean 50GB+. I have tried D[More]
Time Machine fails on backup. Have verified and reformatted external. Have also run etrecheck and Time Machine Buddy.
ETRECHECK: Problem description: time machine will not backup EtreCheck version: 2.1.8 (121) Report generated March 7, 2015 7:10:23 AM EST Download EtreCheck from http://etresoft.com/etrecheck Click the [Click for support] links for help with non-Appl[More]
My Time machine will not backup, but will restore from prior backups - the last made three months ago (end of January). Can anyone help? When trying to run a backup the screen shows: Select Disc (which I have already done) 704 GB of 1 TB available[More]
I've upgraded to OS X Lion, which of course now has the new automatic "versions" system. Today, I created a text file in TextEdit, containing highly sensitive data that I must keep absolutely secure (well, you know -- as best I can.) The file wa[More]
Time Machine error: The backup disk image "/Volumes/----/----MacBook Pro.sparsebundle" is already in use and resource unavailable?
I have a MacBook Pro 13" 2010 model running Mountain Lion. I have always been able to use Time Machine with my Time Capsule. Just today I have been receiving the same error message whenever I would back up my computer: I removed my name before "[More]
HT3275 TIME MACHINE ERROR: The backup disk image "/Volumes/Data/Sean McGuire's MacBook Pro.sparsebundle" could not be created (error 1).
I can select a disk (Time Capsule) and initiate the backup. It only "waits to back up" then "making backup disk available" and remains frozen there. I tried to update the software a while back and was unsuccessful, I think that may b[More]
I'm sure others have posted about this but I can't find a usable solution. I have the most recent version of Leopard, a 1TB external FireWire drive dedicated to Time Machine storage and about 400GB of backups on it. Every day at some point, Time Mach[More]
- 1 Z index handling
- 2 To save a pdf populated using xdp in asp
- 3 Is xsl:value-of disable-output-escaping="yes"/ Supported in 22.214.171.124?
- 4 New Apple laptops, power cords and batteries
- 5 Defining Accounts for Automatic Offsetting Entry
- 6 MATNR in CCSS - Report Painter
- 7 Logic "Scroll in Play" Display Bug
- 8 Why is Bridge not listed in the CS6 Extension Manager?
- 9 HT203216 Can you remove contacts from an ipod updated with iTunes 11 software?
- 10 MacBook Pro 1 GB RAM upgrade...which type?
- LOTS of spinning wheels in Mountain Lion--multiple applications, ALL the time Sep 6, 2012 1:55 AM (in response to teacher24_70) Having the exact same issue. Also, on right click, many apps freeze/beachball and must force close
- Report to see parked documents as of a certain date
- How can I delete a large note and close ical?
- Value of the condition should not added to NETWR filed of Item & Header
- Copying TV shows from external hardrive to laptop?
- Invite to video chat is greyed out
- Belle: No WLAN and Packet Data log.Filter options ...
- Carry forward for more that 12 months in TIME
- Problem of shift of groud level in AI channel in Differential mode ?
- Jdeveloper query