Error While sending infopackages from OLTP to BI/urgent
Hi BW friends im workin on production support and im new to it.while running infopackage X ,it is throwing a error error:While sending infopackages from OLTP to BI/urgent In status tab it shows traingular yellow colour and diagnosis says
im workin on production support and im new to it.while
running infopackage X ,it is throwing a error
error:While sending infopackages from OLTP to BI/urgent
In status tab it shows traingular yellow colour
and diagnosis says that No idocs could be sent to bi using rfc.
so if u know please reply me
- 1 Using DB Adapter for MS SQL Server 2005 SP in OSB 11g.
- 2 Ipod nano 1st gen is not recognized in itunes 10
- 3 BW Cubes for reporting of Goods Receipts for materials
- 4 No Icons in Menu Bar
- 5 Aperture import and desktop problem
- 6 Import video problem less video content
- 7 NTBackup errors and closes as soon as scheduler used
- 8 IBook Fan on all the time
- 9 Move a distribution list from the forest root to a sub domain.
- 10 Just bought an ipad2 for my wife and d display is not as sharp as mine and it gets warm when in use and mine does not. Mine is 32gb and hers is 16gb
- Can not delete data from table which is queried in my stored procedure
- Why do some songs and videos stop playing or freeze while playing?
- Different clips in various sections of the screen...
- Unable to post return delivery whne the input material is batch managed
- Camera raw dialog
- Workflow lab first impressions
- How to look for files
- Blog comments disabled (against my will) and personal domain is not working
- Dir path in expdp
- Serial Number? Running as trial