Excise Duty sediment allowance calculation
How does SAP deal with sediment allowance: For cask products we are able to claim a sediment allowance, for the undrinkable bits at the bottom of a cask. So if a product has a volume of 9 Gallons (40.9L) but there is a sediment figure of 0.7L we only
For cask products we are able to claim a sediment allowance, for the undrinkable bits at the bottom of a cask. So if a product has a volume of 9 Gallons (40.9L) but there is a sediment figure of 0.7L we only pay duty on 40.2L.
it is been maintained as u have described..
first create tax code in FTXP say F1= 8.24% excise and 4% vat
then maintain conditions records for the above tax code if FV11
for JMOP( BED) = 8
JEC1(ECESS) = 2
JSEP(SECESS) = 1
JMX1(BED % CREDIT) = 100
JEX1(ECESS% CREDIT) =100
JHX1(SECESS% CREDIT) = 100
JVRD(VAT CREDIT) = 4
then assign tax code to company code in tax on goods movement < basic setting < calculation based
the check the condition type please try OBYZ...
- 1 Interactive Report based on View
- 2 Opening inserted PDF files in the EXCEL is freezing every time. How do I solve it?
- 3 Can't publish to dot mac
- 4 Upgrad from 10.1.0.5 to 10.2.0.1 then patch to 10.2.0.3
- 5 FI Master Data list
- 6 Setting for no dependent reqmt should generate for bulk material
- 7 Problem in creating iview programmatically
- 8 Result row while using hierarchy
- 9 Which method to use to separate out invoices from one large xml file
- 10 Server based outbound email signatures
- How to populate/persist right-side of Shuttle in apex 3.1.2 after submit
- Executing if condition in a sql prompt with in a shell script
- How to fix 'class' or 'interface' expected for jsp
- Calculating Average stock for the given period
- How to configure multiple (virtual) servers?
- Skype number not displaying correctly with Caller ...
- Getting version error...
- Drag the image into target
- Large Table Cell Selection (CS6)
- Parameter Error when Transferring Files from ipod to laptop