External and Macbook display
I have a 15" MacBook Pro and a 22" Samsung LCD Display. Can I use both the MacBook's display and the Samsung display at the same time but not have it be a mirror image? I would like to have, for example, iTunes open on the MacBook's display and
MacBook Pro Mac OS X (10.4.10)
I have a 15" MacBook Pro and a 22" Samsung LCD Display. Can I use both the MacBook's display and the Samsung display at the same time but not have it be a mirror image? I would like to have, for example, iTunes open on the MacBook's display and[More]
Macbook display sometimes fails to turn on after shut down (2008 2.4Ghz dual core 2 duo - 2GB DDR2 running OSX 10.6.8)
I own a black macbook (early 2008 model) and for the past few months the display has occasionally (although recently more often) failed to turn on when booting. This only happens every one in four times after a full shut down. When I turn on the comp[More]
I have purchased a Cinema Display and external keyboard. I have tried to figure out how my MacBook display can be asleep while I use the Cinema display--I'm stuck!<http://support.apple.com/kb/ht3131>Read other 3 answers[More]
My external 27" AOC display only runs with 1080p, even though my 27" iMac is capable of 2560x1440 via the attached mini-DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable. How can I get 2560x1440? When I run recovery mode, then I get the full 2560x1440 pixels. Bu[More]
Recently I bought a Macbook and must say i'm loving it but some colours seem completely different to two external displays i have. For example when viewing this site from an external display the support tab at the top is purple/pink as is the bar und[More]
I have a 13" aluminum macbook which has been having some issues when booting up. The machine seems to be booting just fine all the way up to the log in screen. The display is normal and everything seems fine. After I log in, the various pieces of the[More]
*The following User Contributed Tips are located in the MacBook (Original) > The MacBook Display forum:* <pending> *The following related tips are located in other areas of Apple Discussions:* a brody - Using a second Mac as a display for a first[More]
HT5019 MacPro laptop display and 2 external monitors (three displays). Can I have more than one application displayed at a time?
I would like to have my MacPro laptop display and 2 external monitors (three displays). Question, how can I have more than one application displayed at a time? IE: I would like email on one monitor, Finder on my laptop, and iTunes on the other. Possi[More]
My Seagate GoFlex external hard drive displays code 22 when I try to initialize it to active status...what is code 22 ?You should really contact the vendor about this. Try the Seagate Forum. This is not a ConfigMgr issue. Gerry Hampson | Blog: www.ge[More]
External monitor not displaying full 1920x1080 (black bars around desktop), Pavilion g6
I have a Pavilion g6 notebook running Windows 8.1. I have an external Acer S232HL display hooked up via an HDMI cable. The resolution is set to 1920x1080 in Windows, and I'm only outputting to the external monitor. Windows thinks the resolution is se[More]
I have a laptop with 1280x800 resolution, I hooked up a spare monitor we had sitting around that has a native resolution of 1280x1024 to my laptop. When I hook it up the external monitor displays a resolution of 1024x768. I use KDE 4.5, so I tried to[More]
- 1 CODE running in MAIN but not in a model class called by servlet
- 2 Cisco VPN client install fails with Error 1722 on Windows 7
- 3 G4 powerbook can´t activate back to my mac function
- 4 What is the initial account and password for Portal ?
- 5 Smartform table probelm
- 6 Office 2010 & LiveCycleDesigner ES 8.2
- 7 JAVA IOException when adding "org.jdom.*" in the list of the imports for Attributes.jsp
- 8 Library on PC was restored, how can I make a new library?
- 9 Relieving date from infotype 0041.
- 10 Repeater not Executing
- Import statement *not* required?
- Issues Acrobat Pro 9 and Word XP(2002)
- In need of help didn't install find my iPhone on my iPhone 5 and it got stolen from me at a dd's but I had my id and other important stuff in it I need to find it because I can't risk getting my identity stolen what can I do.
- Selection sentance in ABAP
- Flash Player loads the CPU to 80-100%. All browsers.
- Problems erasing window bootcamp partion using Disk Utility
- Migrating Task Lists associated with the documents
- Abrupt shut down of weblogic 7.0
- Got error "Object V_T001P is delivered by system HRDCLNT100"
- Having issues with hard drive, trying to start up football manager 2015 but it reads for a few seconds then ejects itself , ive tried other cds and it reads fine so tried older versions of football manager which ive used before and they dont either