External Monitor Crops Display?
When my macbook is hooked up to an external display (I've tried an HDTV and a Projector thus far) it has a nasty habit of cropping the observable video. Typically, this isn't too large a problem, but when I'm watching something subtitled, I'll get ca
To further illustrate... maximizing a window on the ext. display will put all of my window controls out of observable range... So is there any way to fix this? I'd greatly appreciate any info.
- 1 Beats audio is not working
- 2 Cap3: Edit Audio Timing display's thumbnail is too small
- 3 When I save a pages document as a word document it changes!
- 4 Is there any special meaning associate to _ in java
- 5 Is there any documentation on Peoplesoft CRM 9 HelpDesk for Human Resource?
- 6 Frozen Itouch with multi-coloured horizontal lines
- 7 How to open docx attachment directly if it attached in editing forward mail
- 8 8900 send allways emails
- 9 How to delete massive amounts of email on iPhone
- 10 Locate previous owner of lost iphone 5c
- The Sorry State of Sound In Linux
- How do i install the ink cartridges in photosmart 7520
- How can I sync bookmarks from my iPad BACK to ie6? My laptop had a rebuild and I lost all of my ie6 favourites, but they ar still on my iPad as bookmarks - just can figure out how to transfer back. I have ipad2 and ios5
- Random pausing When iphone connected to auxillary jack. Please help!
- How to check with table for cursor..?
- Cannot sign in
- Trying to set up mutt/console mail
- Standard processes in RDS for plant maintenance
- Incorrect value: Namespace prefix q1 of QName q1:RequestArray is undeclared
- How to start emctl in windows in silent mode.