External storage, backup, and organization
Over the last couple years, as my projects grew in file size, I just bought larger external drives. But now I'm filling 1tb drives (1 main, 1 redundant). I guess I'm really just at a loss for the best ways to organize projects and clients so that whe
I guess I'm really just at a loss for the best ways to organize projects and clients so that when I fill these drives (mostly full now) I can retire them and start filling another drive. And also how I'm going to stay organized, knowing who's files are where, as I have to add another 2 HDD to keep redundant. Or really any suggestions on how you achive your projects so you're protected incase of the client coming back for another version of the project, and reduced file size.
- 1 Error encountered while copying audio stream
- 2 CANNOT OPEN DNG IN CS4
- 3 Why are my received file attachments (Office files such as .doc, .docx, .xlsx but also pdf files) corrupted - so that I cannot open them?
- 4 The "+" to add a new tab is missing from my tabs in Firefox 4. How do I restore that "+" so I can quickly add a tab to the tab bar?
- 5 Subtemplate footer is not coming when calling from the main template
- 6 Replace comma for semicolon in Dashboard prompts?
- 7 Background events cover overlapping events that are in the foreground.
- 8 Best ways to run FCP 10.1 and FCP 7 on same machine?
- 9 LEAVE_PDFOWNERSHIP=YES - Acrobat long delay in IE8
- 10 My processor does not show any change in frequency using intel power gadget?
- F110-Withholding Tax Not Calculating
- Gross Weight in Delivery
- Related to component development.
- Manifest and classpath
- Put Razor-Qt in the official repository.
- Transaction iView radio button parameter
- My ipad was dropped in the pool 4 days ago i turned it on i saw a faint screen then it went blank is there any hope for it to come back alive?
- Buying Used iPhone 4? Warranty?
- New firmware 1.2?
- Illustrator CS 6 und CC Leertaste funktioniert nicht.