Firefox 3.6.8 will not start. I have to go to safe start, click reset to default, ok, then the shutdown box appears, I click cancel and it will open. I have rest profile, uninstalled and reinstalled, clicked alll he boxes on safe start, tried an older ver
Firefox 3.6.8 will not start. I have to go to safe start, click reset to default, ok, then the shutdown box appears, I click cancel and it will open. I have rest profile, uninstalled and reinstalled, clicked alll he boxes on safe start, tried an olde
== This happened ==
Every time Firefox opened
== either after I last updated to 3.6.6 or .7 or reset my inernet exploerer values to default
Keep in mind, when you delete all Firefox folders and files from your computer, you are deleting all your bookmarks and all your Add-ons. If you want to keep those bookmarks, you might want to save the URLs someplace safe to bookmark them again before deleting them. You need to re-install the Add-ons also. Upon installation, it asks if you want to import bookmarks and settings from another browser or settings you might have. I imported them from my other browser. Now, Firefox works. I also installed up-to-date Add-ons.
I hope this helps. Always keep more than one browser functioning on your computer, just in case one fails.
- 1 I too had the same vertical white line in the centre of the screen last night after having my iPhone 5 up and running for 10 days. I managed to turn it off by holding the buttons in and it came up with the iTunes screen....2 hours later it came good?
- 2 Creating a Process Chain
- 3 The new 10.4.1.10 will not let you make CD back up? The last time my computer fried my external drive went with it so I would prefer a hard copy.
- 4 Problem with ipod function
- 5 Sync'd Music not showing up on iPod.
- 6 Keyboard and Mini not syncing
- 7 Mail and Automator
- 8 Exchange server mail makes iphone freeze and crash
- 9 No .file type when saving???....
- 10 How can I convert a PDF file in my computer into a word document?
- How to change the default font size in X11?
- No internet access on certain IP Address
- Flash Builder freeze on intellisense
- I want to connect an iPhone 4s to a lightning connector
- Exchange Rate Type Problem
- NO AUDIO ON BATCH EXPORT. First 2 times i posted this it never showed up....
- System Preferences UI Bug
- Can any of you recommend me another language?
- Error in SES.