Firewire transfer without Target Disk Mode
Is there anyway to connect two Macs to files transfer without using Target Disk Mode, or rather, without having to shut either of the two machines down first? Either natively or with another program?you can just use regular file sharing. enable file
Is there anyway to connect two Macs to files transfer without using Target Disk Mode, or rather, without having to shut either of the two machines down first? Either natively or with another program?you can just use regular file sharing. enable file[More]
I have a PowerBook and an early 09 iMac 24". I used to connected them via firewire to transfer files. Suddenly... the iMac won't recognize the PowerBook... but the Powerbook will recognize the iMac. Actually, the iMac does recognize the PB, but only[More]
I have an original MacBook1,1 running Snow Leopard 10.6.8. It will not start up, I have tried everything on this Apple web page , Mac OS X: Gray screen appears during startup, besides an erase and reinstall and I don't know what to do. It won't read[More]
Hi all, I'm using a Late 2010 27" i5 iMac and a Late 2009 15" MacBook Pro. I'm going to reformat and reinstall the iMac this weekend but need to grab all my Music/Documents (you know the drill) from it. Last time I did this, I did it over a 100m[More]
Best OS for iBook 600hz/max RAM - 10.3.x? - 10.4.x? - Target Disk Install?
I am going to upgrade the system on a friends iBook. Right now it has a very early version of OS X. I would like to put 10.4.xx on there, but am wondering if for any reason, due to it's age/speed, I should use 10.3.x instead? I have installed 10.4.xx[More]
just tried moving a large folder of tiff files through target disk mode ot my desktop - could not find folder. where do I put this large folder to transfer when i have it in that mode. have the folder on my desktop but could not get to it. thx debAre[More]
Macbook in target disk mode locks up when trying to transfer files to another computer. Suggestions?
A week ago I installed snow leopard on my girlfriend's macbook without backing anything up. Dumb idea I know. The installation failed multiple times. I ran her computer in target disc mode to try to save what files I could. Now when I try to transfer[More]
Alright, so after 1.5yrs my PowerMac decides to crash...after spending time on phone with Apple support and internet, only option is complete reinstall. So I was told about Firewire Target Disk Mode and the ability to transfer all data from crashed c[More]
Can any one help me on this? I have a G4 AGP Graphics Mac running 10.4.11. I turned on firewire target disk mode in the startup utilities to transfer files to my G5. The G4 started up in Firewire just fine and I could open it up as a drive on my G5,[More]
This may not be a question as I am not even interested in the "why" any more. My MBP (2.0GHz, 2GB Ram, 7200rpm HD, Week 15) is in target disk mode, and I am copying my Aperture Library (50GB) over to my PowerMac G4 via firewire. Obviously the fi[More]
FYI There is NO "export bookmarks" in my Safari File, as there should be. I need to export my Safari bookmarks via firewire from a G4 to a G5. BUT I can't find anyway to export them. Please help!What I believe Hawaiian_Starman ment, is once you[More]
- 1 The Report Server page comes up on local server, but the page does not open from clients
- 2 Stateless Session Bean + EJB Question + Jboss
- 3 Photo Booth crashes for one user, not another.
- 4 How do i set new tabs to open with default homepage
- 5 Horizontal menu with horizontal submenu
- 6 Credit Card Payment in FICO
- 7 Web services access from PL/SQL. It is possible?
- 8 Need XML data template info
- 9 How can I launch the default e-mail client?
- 10 Media Engine (Media Foundation) sample WP8 app decodes sample video incorrectly
- My ipod wont let me update my apps
- After upgrade IPHONE 4 to IOS 7 , it work 2days, and now it is off, not recognized on the pc and no battery logo when connecting to the sector
- Ask the Expert: Scaling Data Center Networks with Cisco FabricPath
- 64 bit oracle direver issue in SQLBindCol?
- Back ground job work in MM
- WRT54GS Router-trouble connecting to vista computer
- Changing isolation level in a session, is valid please see following situation i have used shapshot.
- How do I stop the first slide to be the name of the Album?
- wsse:SecurityTokenReference vs. SecurityTokenReference xmlns="..."
- Quality Manager 9.x - initial setup fails