Firmware Update Failure? Extreme help needed
I was trying to update my ipod but when i tried to restore it, it suddenly stopped, then it said firmware update failure. No my ipod is screwed up again. This is the second time. The first time i sent it away and they gave me a new one, i followed th
I was trying to update my ipod but when i tried to restore it, it suddenly stopped, then it said firmware update failure. No my ipod is screwed up again. This is the second time. The first time i sent it away and they gave me a new one, i followed th[More]
Hi all, Here is the list of all what went wrong and where I am now: 1. My Ipod worked well 2. I wanted to update it, you know, the normal thing with Itunes 3. Every time I tried, my computer froze. I was unable to add only one song (both automaticall[More]
i get this when i use the ipod Updater after clicking "restore"... this thing is giving me a headache. Also get the previous mentioned "cannot read from or write to disk" error when using itunes after a couple downloads. i followed the[More]
Okay so my brand new 20GB iPod photo refuses to have the systems software loaded onto it, everytime I try and use the iPod Updater (yes I have the newest version) it says: "Firmware Update Failure. Disk write error." I've got it connected with U[More]
I have found a solution to the: "FIRMWARE UPDATE FAILURE. DISKWRITE ERROR." Last night i re-encoded my mp3's to 128kbs, and then plugged my iPod Shuffle in, and it went crazy... i tried restoring and it kept giving me the error above! Anyways, h[More]
My ipod mini kept giving me the folder and exclamation point icon and resetting didn't work to make it stop. I tried a few times to restore, but it keeps giving me the message "Firmware Update Failure. Disk Write Error" whenever I try to restore[More]
I am going totally bonkers with this one. My Shuffle stopped working suddenly. My iTunes was not able to read the contents of the iPOD and there seems to be a corrupt filesystem. After reviewing various posts, I have tried the following with little s[More]
My friend wants her mini to have my songs and playlists so I connected her mini to my computer. It said it was unreadable and asked me to restore. I click restore and after a couple of seconds it tells me "Firmware update failure. Disk write error.&q[More]
I was trying to update the firmware on an HP color Laserjet CP3525 using a USB connection using the instructions that were posted on the HP website for the Firmware upgrade. It looked like everything was going well, but when the printer rebooted it[More]
I'm trying to update my MiFi unit and it repeatedly fails. It tells me this update is mandatory and the speed is like a 9600 baud modem. Is amyone else getting this error? Look at the weird date. See attachment.See the MiFi 4510L firmware update inst[More]
My lasejet is USB connected and I've been trying to update the firmware to the latest version. I've done everything in the support area to get it to update but still no joy. The update runs and says it succesfully updated buy the smily face when it i[More]
- 1 Looking for help with using a NAS to store iphoto library.
- 2 How can I auto-number particular rows in a table?
- 3 Tranfering video clips for Keynote in iPad
- 4 The simplest way to do dynamic text
- 5 New Object Types for Object Links
- 6 Script writes triple values
- 7 Change of list printing to ALV grid printing
- 8 Torrents, how do I open ports
- 9 Create A Slideshow Banner
- 10 Intra controller roaming and Security
- OSX 10.8.5 CS5.5 & HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus
- Help after upgrade to iTunes 7.5
- What is the significance of Relationship Owner in JPA?
- Is it possible to view line numbers in the search results in Dreamweaver CS5?
- Question to Dong Pan: Profile-file available for "Creating and Sharing ...."
- OSA with portal integration.
- Convert PDF to Pages, TIF Images & Text
- Problem in Exporting OWB Project
- Create Custom response file for Oracle 9i client
- Just upgraded to 10.9. was hoping it would fix the bugs in the last system. now my Epson scanner won't work. Downloaded their newest software. No go with the new OSX. Why would Apple roll out a new free upgrade that interferes with Epson?