Formula to show non english characters from clob in crystal report
Hi I am using the database Oracle 11g with a field clob in one of the table that i want to show in the crystal report But the problem is when i put the clob field in crystal report it is outputting the results perfectly for English characters but not
I am using the database Oracle 11g with a field clob in one of the table that i want to show in the crystal report
But the problem is when i put the clob field in crystal report it is outputting the results perfectly for English characters but not for the Arabic ones and returning the string like (¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿ ¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿ ¿ ¿¿¿¿¿ ¿¿¿)
so is there any way to show the arabic (non english) characters perfectly on crystal report with clob field
Make sure the arabic font should install in your system.
Create a text field in your Crystal Report (a label).
Place Arabic characters into that field (just by typing them into it on the report definition).
Run the report. If they display correctly then its probably not Crystal, but rather would point to an issue in the data retrieval and supply to Crystal via your dataset (or whatever datasource you are using).
If they don't display - then its definitely Crystal.
- 1 Can't install iTunes! Windows logo testing fail
- 2 Java Script and JSF question
- 3 Add checkbox on the nodes of Hierarchical tree in oracle forms 9i
- 4 Problems printing from other programs after printing using Word automation
- 5 Adobe Illustrator keeps crashing!
- 6 Thunderbird requests master password too slowly on offline startup
- 7 How do i set up sms over blue tooth for my car?
- 8 Circle with diagonal line when trying to adjust keyboard backlight
- 9 After OEM10g Install, browser only shows 5 squares
- 10 How to cancel illustrator purchase before first month is over?
- Flash will not let me downgrade to version 10 because it says it is not the most up to date, but the 11 will not work on my computer
- Table maintenance view - tcode
- Imp:How to find out whether client authentication Enabled on the Web Server
- New Condition type of freight on basic+excise duty
- When I open firefox 4 or a new window I get an error message "components.classes[cid] is undefined" how do I fix this
- I plugged my iPhone into my MacBook and my audiobooks are gone. When I go to iTunes it looks as though I never purchased them. Please help me figure out how I might recover my missing audiobooks, thank you.
- Maximum Columns in ALV in Display and Hidden?
- HT204053 Music transfer
- FGI0 -Profit Center wise Balance sheet
- Crashes during the save process