How can I set export size for photo's ?
In iphoto I used to name and size each photo for export - can't find this feature in photos.app, hope there is a way of doing it still ?Hallo - select the picture and then export. Besides the file type ( jpg ) there is a small arrow downwards. If you
select the picture and then export. Besides the file type ( jpg ) there is a small arrow downwards. If you click, then you may choose the size and quality as before.
Hope that helps
- 1 How to pass the values to the WHERE-Clause in JClient ADF?
- 2 Webi XI 3.1 SP2 LOAD TESTING ISSUE WITH LOAD RUNNER
- 3 Cannot save PSB - CMYK file as a PDF file in Photoshop Cc
- 4 Assign several customers to return Vendor?
- 5 Tab inside JTable (works for any key but tab)
- 6 Need Java 7,11 Activated
- 7 If-elseif in el.
- 8 Installing Acrobat Pro DC exit code 7 error 1624
- 9 Integrating MapViewer & eLocation
- 10 Negative Image on Display
- I GIVE UP! Is it possible to uninstall Leopard and go back to Tiger?
- Can two people use the finger print reader on the same computer
- How to upload files residing in a folder on local file system .
- Inventory Material Movement Report in R12.1.1
- How Put the computer to sleep with a "F key?
- ALV req????
- Monitoring queue lengths
- OBIEE 11g Session Management on a Scaled Out Implementation
- Alignment in Smart Forms- Label
- How to open GSView using ActiveX