How do I change font and colors back to default?
I have changed the font and color of the text through the tools button and the options button and the content tab. I find nothing telling me how to change the font and colors back to default font and colors. Can you advise me? I'm using Windows 7 Hom
You can use this article to set the fonts and colors: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/change-fonts-and-colors-websites-use?esab=a&s=font&r=0&as=s
The default settings for the font are in this article:
Unfortunately for the default colors has no good reference. But for text it is black (most lower left) color, background is white (most upper left color). Unvisited links is blue (column 8, row 5) and visited link is purple (column 9, row 5).
Let me know if you need anymore help!
I have changed the font and color of the text through the tools button and the options button and the content tab. I find nothing telling me how to change the font and colors back to default font and colors. Can you advise me? I'm using Windows 7 Hom[More]
How can I add more than one same spry menu (eg. collapsible menu) with in different styles (font size, color, background, etc) on current page?
How can I add more than one same spry menu (eg. collapsible menu) with in different styles (font size, color, background, etc) on current page?Hi Nancy, This screenshot was only for imagination. A part of the code (not all) is below. In the code th[More]
How can i change the font and color of an email signature?Mail > Preferences > Signature Highlight the Signature. Click Format in the menu bar and select " Show Fonts". Select the Font. Highlight the Text. Click Format in the menu bar and[More]
I would like to print links as regular text i.e. not underlined or in a different font and color.
I have created a page with my resumé, using Dreamweaver CS4 on my iMac (running OS X 10.6.6). You can see the page here: http://www.peterforkes.com/Resume.html It looks great when it is on the screen, but when I print it I would like the links to no[More]
Unable to use all the feature of my email service (Juno on the web) like; font size/color, bolding, italics, highlighting etc why? Those features work through Internet Explorer but not Firefox.
When I go to my Juno on the web through Firefox, I am unable to use the tool features such as: Font size / Color Bolding Italics Bullets Highlighting just to name a few. Yet when I bring it up through Internet Explorer these features work, plus the w[More]
Hi All, here is the explanation for my problem: I am sending mail using javamail. when i send the text with different font and color its not received in the same way. it is simply sending as plain text. Please help me on this issue. Thanks NGHello, I[More]
I want to format different messages on 1 mutli-line field with different fonts and colors for the heading lines. Can I do that in Forms 6i ?You must use in trigger Post-query the sentence: Example: DECLARE cur_itm VARCHAR2(80); cur_block VARCHAR2(80)[More]
Hi, I want to set different font size & color for the text inside note and callout annotations. And for this, I am setting properties using the DS attribute while creating annotations (see below code). //"font: Helvetica,sans-serif 12.0pt;font-st[More]
how can i change the font and color in mail 5?Mail -> Preferences -> Fonts & Colors If you want to change the font and color in a message you're composing, you can right-click on the message and use the Font/Show Fonts command to bring up the Fo[More]
My recently installed Illustrator is not recognizing certain fonts and colors which is producing problems in my designs. 1. When I drag in a PDF to edit, the letters will appear as gibberish (random numbers, letters and signs) (the font was "arquitec[More]
Is it possible to change the font and color on the links for each page on iWeb?Welcome to the Apple Discussions. Yes, with the code and a HTML snippet that's described in this tutorial: #24 - How to Change the Basic, Rollover and Visited Color of an[More]
- 1 Adobe Bridge Batch Rename Stopped Working
- 2 Installation of 10.2.0.1 on Windows 7 home premium 64 bit machine
- 3 Desktop Login Issues - AuthenticationException
- 4 Having trouble installing PS CS5 Extended in Windows 8.1
- 5 Cant hear anything HELP!
- 6 Configure a default platform for mobile native extensions.
- 7 MRP Error
- 8 Why I am unable to adjust the ringer volume by the side buttons and there is no ringer with the Mute button OFF
- 9 How can I make my iTunes English?
- 10 Suggested locations in Calendar spectacularly wrong
- Clearing vendor open items
- Hi, I cant login to the facebook app on my iphone 5 ios 6.0.2. I keep getting an error message saying 'There was an error logging in using single sign on' when im asked to log in again i get a 'session expired' message. This only started happening yeste
- How to trigger xml publisher API (ex:Delivering Documents via e-Mail)?
- Scroll bar for the table
- Ios 6.1.3 problems
- How can I switch from photos saved as MPEG4 in a slideshow to individual JPEG photos?
- XI domain..logging...QOS
- Adding addresses to email
- XCreateIC fails intermittently on Solaris utf-8 locale
- How to fix folder security