How do i get to the firefox window so i can reset the default settings?
it is very slow online and when i went on today there was a message to reset to default settings. when i clicked that, it told me to go to the firefox window so i could reset. i don't know how to get to the firefox window. firefox immediately goes to
Try to update to Firefox 29 via Help > About or download and save the full Firefox installer to the desktop and start the installation with a double-click on the desktop icon.
You can find the full version of the current Firefox 29.0 release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here:
It is possible that your security software (firewall, anti-virus) blocks or restricts Firefox or the plugin-container process without informing you, possibly after detecting changes (update) to the Firefox program.
Remove all rules for Firefox and the plugin-container from the permissions list in the firewall and let your firewall ask again for permission to get full, unrestricted, access to internet for Firefox and the plugin-container process and the updater process.
When you reset Firefox then a new profile is created and some personal data (bookmarks, history, cookies, passwords, form data) is automatically imported and the current profile folder will be moved to the desktop to an "Old Firefox Data" folder.
Installed extensions and other customizations (toolbars, prefs) that you have made are lost and need to be redone.
It is possible to recover more data from the old profile, but be cautious not to copy corrupted files to avoid carrying over the problem
- 1 Reinstalling Audition after Windows 7 crash/corruption
- 2 Adobe Photoshop Elements 9 - Canon EOS5D Mkiii - RAW images
- 3 Link problem when converting MS Word to PDF with Acrobat Professional
- 4 How to get IDOC Number in XI?
- 5 Adding search help to standard SAP field
- 6 ORACLE 8i - Install on win 98
- 7 11g R1 Download Issue
- 8 Storage Tek 6140 to Apple Mac OS-X
- 9 Officejet 4500 wireless printer keep geeting error message when installing the driver
- 10 Inquiry Details in Sales Order
- Inter Co PO creation wirth Zero Price
- Have CS 5 Installed on my iMac and works ok. But installed on my new MacBook Pro it won't open NEF files from my Nikon D810. Displays NEF icons, but when I try and open them the response is: Make sure latest RAW updates are installed. If problem persists
- ZFS M&M with Dell Server Hardware and OpenManage
- Equium M40X -Battery discharging. Please help!
- Rounding text size to nearest whole number?
- Keynote 3.0.1 Corruption of saved file
- WLC 5508
- Steps for ABAP Mapping
- Understanding the correct use of FromOrderComponets and ToOrderComponents
- What to expect on my final bill?