How to auto open PDF after saving a file?
Hi!!! How y'll doing? I just switch to Mac recently. So can you guys kindly advise how do set auto open PDF file after save as a PDF file. What am I trying to say is that, I have a excel file and I want it to auto open after I save as PDF file.We are
What am I trying to say is that, I have a excel file and I want it to auto open after I save as PDF file.
- 1 TS1538 Gen. 2 Nano refuses to be recognized by iTunes
- 2 Signed Applet JTextField copy to system clipboard
- 3 HT1473 Has anyone found a way around the artwork bug for iTunes 11 in Windows?
- 4 How do I get the tint function to work in CS5?
- 5 How to convert string date to long (or Unix date)?
- 6 How does internal Flash update server get updated?
- 7 Workflow and Adobe Products. Is Lightroom the best way to go?
- 8 Javacard I/O
- 9 Strange problem oracle db is starting automatically
- 10 I need help writing a stored procedure
- Macbook + External Monitor + HD Video = 89 (C) Degrees
- File Sharing in XP on the 650N
- Backing up ipad to mac
- Can't open cr2 files from my 5D but can from my 20D
- HT4623 What do I do when update for io6 has " hung" my iPhone and I can't get it to work? Its in recovery mode and asking me to restore?
- Tcode or table to view the details of user
- After release 4.11 library OFGTEL differs from OFGTEL65
- Invert Chart Scale without set Flipped or Properties Window
- Why is Win95 no longer supported?
- Do CCM's have to be joined to the domain ?