How to compare two infocubes
hi Gurus, i am in a situation where i need to know the difference between 2 infocubes, i already know that one is the custumising of an other but i want to know exactly the difference between them (0PUR_C01 and ZPUR_C01). is it possible to compare th
i am in a situation where i need to know the difference between 2 infocubes, i already know that one is the custumising of an other but i want to know exactly the difference between them (0PUR_C01 and ZPUR_C01).
is it possible to compare this two infocubes ?
Edited by: anass anass on Jan 21, 2008 12:08 PM
just open 2 windows and display the stuctures of the cubes in each window.
start comparing the charcteristics first then dimensions then navigational attributes then time chars then key figures and finally units.
this is what we will do for sync chk in different servers.
- 1 Can no longer import from VHS to iMovie HD via Sony TRV-340E
- 2 NO Links or Associations created with the "Business Components From Tables"
- 3 Some websites down? (Wikipedia)
- 4 Images Did Not Load On Google
- 5 POs upon saving shopping cart (sourced) v from SOCO in classic
- 6 Changing selectindex in AS of a datagrid doesn't work!?
- 7 Database and application getting hange (urgent please reply asap)
- 8 Rooms: Find out in which Room a User is?
- 9 15454 10G card transparency
- 10 Displaying progress with JTextArea
- Problem with data formatting​!
- How do I recover a "lost" font in Pages? The font file appears to exist in my MS Office area.
- Content Conversion - character (')
- Exporting Themed Slideshows to Mobileme Gallery?
- Safari, App Store, iCloud all instantly crash when I try to open them on iOS 7
- TVARV example anyone?
- ECC6 CUUC and Oracle 11 migration
- Facebook newsfeed not working.. showing blank white page and retrying option
- Ext. Number Range in Two Step Transfer
- No Audio Device -- Error number: 0x80040