How to deploy .war file.
Hi All, I am new to SOA and done the Hello World BPM process. Then I deployed the apllication to SAR instead of deploying directly to the server. Then I deployed the SAR file in the EM console and tried to deploy the .war file in Weblogic console whi
I am new to SOA and done the Hello World BPM process. Then I deployed the apllication to SAR instead of deploying directly to the server. Then I deployed the SAR file in the EM console and tried to deploy the .war file in Weblogic console which is containing the ADF applications. But it showed me oracle.adf.library.webapp.ResourceServlet error. So, after that I tried deploying .ear file instead of the .war file. Then it get deployed successfully.But, I am unable to get the task in BPM workspace. Could you guys please suggest.
Thanks and Regards,
Also did you package hibernate libraries within the application? or added to classpath explicitly for server classloader to load it?
Please check and revert back.
- 1 What is the difference between #variable_name and :variable_name?
- 2 Project Structure in SAP R/3 Replication Issues
- 3 Show Error string for all the components in a form at a time
- 4 LR4.4: Nex5 vs Nex5T no longer reads arw file
- 5 Olap worksheet copy and paste fails hard parse
- 6 Exception cx_os_object_existing not thrown by Create_Persistant
- 7 VAT Payment to VAT Authority in Azerbaijan on Payment run
- 8 Sandard Smart Form output into PDF format.
- 9 Using IDVD to author
- 10 Discussions about third party tools
- Cropping and printing from acrobat 9
- Acrobat reader no longer works in any web browser
- Centro Calendar event display bug
- Can please tell me how to implement expand and collapse table row data?
- How to attach documents in Forms 6i
- Vendor Deposit Interest Calculation
- Disk volume mounts displaying generic icon
- Run a scheduled task on an Event?
- Como cambiar el idioma de ingles a español
- I can't create new iCloud acct bcs my email is attached to wife's acct