How to re-calculate a column value based on another column value in the same ADF Table row
Hi, I'm using Jdeveloper 184.108.40.206.0. I have an adf table with 2 columns, columnA and columnB. When the value changed in ColumnA, 1) i need to call a PLSQL and update the ColumnB value that is returned from PLSQL. 2) Show a warning message if the exis
I'm using Jdeveloper 220.127.116.11.0.
I have an adf table with 2 columns, columnA and columnB.
When the value changed in ColumnA,
1) i need to call a PLSQL and update the ColumnB value that is returned from PLSQL.
2) Show a warning message if the existing value in ColumnB is different from the one that is returned from PLSQL.
Can anybody suggest how can i accomplish this?
if you have inputtext means have a valuechangelistener
in that call your pl/sql function supply input value to the appropriate function then grab the result of the function. then bind the column inputtext and compare with it. then raise your warning using FacesMessage classes.
Sameh Nassar: Create PL/SQL Function And Call It From Your ADF Application
- 1 How to access Payload in XI Adapter Module
- 2 Automatic generation for credit memo
- 3 Illustrator CC crashes after seconds while using InDesign CC
- 4 Adobe Premiere Elements 10. Is it sensible to upgrade my memory to 32 Gb?
- 5 MRP Type V1 does not consider Ext. req. Sales Order after MRP run
- 6 Payload with images processing
- 7 Preview's Funny Ideas of Image Display
- 8 Customize menu
- 9 Import Error: Urgent
- 10 1180: Call to a possibly undefined method... Possibly?
- LR2 does not load images in Photoshop CS3
- Time capsule wil not alow iphone to connect by wifi.
- No USB storage devices are recognized anymore - Code 28
- Calling another program in the print program through FORM ENTRY
- UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT crashes on Laod Data into Appset step. BPC57NWSP2.
- GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED_RANGE runtime error
- Default Reports Language
- Ldaplist error
- Weird lock up in FCP
- Usage of tranfer global settings