How to set HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as a default.
I have my HP officejet printer set as a network printer but it prints color when I had initially set it for B&W as my default during set-up How do I set my HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as the default. Thanks
How do I set my HP OfficeJet 4500 used as a network printer to print in black not color as the default.
That should set the defaults for all programs using the printer.
Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
I am employed by HP
- 1 I can no longer activate home sharing on my Apple TV
- 2 Use 2008 iMac as second monitor for pc laptop
- 3 Can't delete access point on e5
- 4 Photos (JPGs) won't display in Finder Icon view
- 5 Java file
- 6 MacBoook lcd screen black/gray will not display
- 7 Urgent Mixed footage query
- 8 New Problem by Installing 64 Bit Java Add-In on ERP 2005
- 9 ADFS - The metadata does not contain the signing key needed for the entity to be configured as a claims provider trust
- 10 Removal of FacesMessage from FacesContext?
- IF Form region AND report + search tool in same page THEN = problem
- FTP connection on mobile device works over wifi but fails over 3G
- Creation of New consistencycheck condition for Normal Correction
- Font Pack issues
- Reports Printing Slow
- Report on country specific CoA
- Adobe Color Printer Utility and PS CS6
- Unable to Activate my iPhone after Upgrade to iOS 7
- [Apple please answer this] Does iOS5 break the bluetooth functionality?
- CF/Ajax - How to pass parameters to a cfwindow?