How to use xtags: when or xtags: if on variable id
<!-- <xtags:variable id="data" context="<%=specs%>" select="//header/msds"/> <a href="/DATA/<%=data%> target="#">MSDS</a> --> My problem is if the value of data is
<a href="/DATA/<%=data%> target="#">MSDS</a>
My problem is if the value of data is null it gives the error page not found in the explorer but I want to href to some html file that for this item data is not there(actually data is holding a pdf file name if no file is attched to this item then i want to display the not data vailable for this item
how I can use xtags: when
xtags:otherwise doing checking on the id data
I got the same code from xtags library but still the problem is
Hello <xtags:valueOf select="@firstName"/>
Hello there friend
I am not clear that this firstname is the is id or what
I wanted to confirm that I have to use this whole code inside a xtage: variable
like for example my code is
*<xtags:variable id="msds" context="<%=specs%>" select="//header/msds"/>*
I have to validate msds that if it has some value go for it other was I can provide ahtml file displaing no file i sthere
<!-- <xtags:variable id="data" context="<%=specs%>" select="//header/msds"/> <a href="/DATA/<%=data%> target="#">MSDS</a> --> My problem is if the value of data is[More]
Is anyone aware of a Java taglib similar to Jakarta's XTags but uses Oracle's parser rather than DOM4J? For those that are not familiar, XTags encapsulates useful logic for parsing XML, iterating nodes, retrieving values, and performing conditional l[More]
if in xtags we find that some varibles are not having the right data coming from xml -> database tables so how can we find out the names of database table behind it . <!-- <xtags:variable id="msds" context="<%=specs%>" s[More]
hi all in my jsp i use xtags, i iterate fith the forEach like this: <xtags:parse> <io:request url="<%=url%>" encoding="ISO-8859-1"/> </xtags:parse> <%int count=0;%>[More]
Hi, I need an approach to club two xmls one after the other and then parsing the new combined xml into xtags as the logic below to generate an html output. <xtags:style xml="<%=sXml%>" xsl="<%=sXsl%>"> <xtags:param[More]
Hi there, i am trying to download XTags from apache repository. But unfortunately i am getting *404* error. can you please suggest me some other source to download it. it is really my need of the hour.. Regards, A.From what I can tell, XTags was depr[More]
Here's my XML document <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> - <rooms> <nextID>4</nextID> - <room id="000"> <RoomName>Theory1</RoomName> <capacity>40</capacity> <numC[More]
We are working to convert our voice network off of PRI's and on to SIP Trunks. Call Flow: ITSP—SIP—CUBE—H323—CUCM—H323—Branch Router(2911 or 2811)—Analog Device (Cash Advance Machine) on FXS port. All locations that have converted to SIP are now unab[More]
Hi All, Is there any possiblity to load the figures automatically while loading the InDesign tagged text files, but it's possible using XTags in Quark. Thanks, PraveenOk, no problem i found this help articles: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how[More]
Hi All, I am trying to customize mastheaderpar file. For that I have downloaded relevant par file and making the changes accordingly. As part of the changes I would require to use JSP custom tag library in my par file. I have the TLD file and relevan[More]
Anybody out there can help me solve this problem??? I cant display the table... The error came out like dis : org.apache.jasper.JasperException: This absolute uri (http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/xtags-1.0) cannot be resolved in either web.xml or t[More]
- 1 Can you use the same Apple ID on more than one MacBook Pro for updates and applications?
- 2 Report generation using Excel
- 3 Howto call/open a Windows program on the SAP client?
- 4 I want to access my favorite site but your security alerts will not let me-how do I get your security to allow me to use my own computer as I want!!!
- 5 I am getting a message that my startup disk is full, what files can be safely removed to open up space or can I use an external HD for my startup disk?
- 6 Saving images to PNG
- 7 Firefox will not load radio buttons on certain sites and I can't show my choice of items without the ability.
- 8 MacBook can't connect Via Aiprport OR Ethernet.
- 9 Custom sort problem
- 10 Query on downloading to XLS file
- Can not import Verisign certificate
- Thinking of using Home Sharing. Not sure if I can or should.
- How do I restore mailboxes from a hard-drive back-up?
- Automatic Payment Procedure
- Custom thread pool for Java 8 parallel stream
- Component monitoring is not working sap pi 7.31
- Assigning bean property to custom tag's attribute
- ****, I loaded a $20 iTunes card into my account two weeks ago when I bought the iPod but now when I try to buy a game it keeps asking for a Credit Card or to redeem a code? I don't have the card anymore. What have I done wrong?
- I want to use Xcode to create an app and i need developer tools. so i need to join the devoper program only problem is I'm not 18
- Safest way to update from curl 6 to curl 7?