HT4623 doesn't turn on
My Iphone 4 doesn't turn on.As far as you know, Is the device fully charged? I'd work through the following: http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3281Read other 2 answers
HT4623 My iPad will not update to 5 at all. I don't even have the option of software update in settings. I've tried to update over iTunes and it doest work there either.
My iPad will not update to 5 at all. I don't even have the option of software update in settings. I've tried to update over iTunes and it doest work there either.If you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1. Th[More]
HT4623 How do I update the software on my iPad? There's no software update option under settings. It says it's version 4.3.3? I have an iPhone but it seems different for some reason
Updating my iPad iOS?If you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1.3. The Settings>General>Software Update only appears if you have iOS 5.0 or higher currently installed. iOS 5: Updating your device to iOS 5 or[More]
hello um i have a problem i'd like to update my Ipad2 but i don't have the "Software Update " Botton...what can i do? please help me :/If you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1.3. The Settings>Genera[More]
Please help me to update iOS 7.0.3Read though the article you referenced to find out how to update to the latest iOS level (which is now iOS 7.0.4) See here: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4623?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US If you are using iOS 4 (or[More]
I am really struggling to update my iPad to iOS 5 or higher. I don't know what version I have it's the original iPad. I have looked at the instructions to install iOS 5 and it says go to settings then to general and then software update. Easy BUT I[More]
HT4623 I have a Ipod Touch 4th Gen, 8 GB and it only has iOS 4.3.1 and I can not get it download any apps from the app store. It says that our iOS system does no support it. Please tell me what to do, it's been like this for a month now and I can't figure
Just let me know if you know how to fix this!!! I am in desperate help right now. It's been a month and still can't use it plus we are going out of town and was wanting to take it with us to use.If your iDevice is using a version of iOS lower than 5,[More]
HT4623 i cant download any apps as it says i need ios 5 or above so i go to setting generall and then go to look for update and its not there what do i do now
i have got my brothers ipod on my itunes account, he is wanting to down load apps but its not letting him as it is saying he needs to hav IOS 5 or above. so i have followed steps settings, general, update. but when i get to the update bit there isnt[More]
HT4623 When i click on general settings, the software update does not seem to come up? It wont let me download any apps.
When i click on general settings, the software update does not seem to come up? It wont let me download any apps. I Want to download i0s 5 i have ipod touch 3rd genYou need to connect your iPod to iTunes on a computer and update from there. Before up[More]
I want to update iOS 5 on my iPad2 and I've read the article about it. There was written go in settings>general>software update in my ipad2 there isn't such button "Software Update" there is only "about" and "usage" so,[More]
I would like to update the OS on my iPad 2. The current OS is 4.3.3 WHen I go to Settings>General> there is no software upgrade prompt. How do I upgrade teh system?If you have an iPad 1, the max iOS is 5.1.1. For newer iPads, the current iOS is 6.1.[More]
HT4623 I can not download iOS7.1 to my mum's ipad when it says Install Now, I tap it, Agree to terms and conditions, and then it come up with Software Update is not available at this time. Try again later.I have tried and its still not allowing me to upda
Having trouble downloading iOS 7.1 to an ipad. Latest itunes has been downloaded onto laptop to help, but still no go. Not really computer savvy, but know the basics.Hello, Owen. Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities. Here is the best tr[More]
- 1 Empty iPod, unable to snyc
- 2 How to set a value of delay in Timing settings
- 3 Can't watch video-no Adobe flash player
- 4 Where can I obtain a version for Windows VISTA?
- 5 0MAT_PLANT activation taking too long
- 6 After latest upgrade, Firefox crashes on opening, or crashes when I go to the help page. I'm currently searching on Microsoft Explorer. I am using Windows Vista 6.0 service pack 2.
- 7 Help: Problem in editing a report in XL Report Organizer
- 8 PC won't start w/o CMOS re-set?
- 9 ODS database design guideline
- 10 Plz help me.I want information on bw/bi
- Hi I have a problem. My brother and I have two seperate game center accounts on the same apple I.D. but now my brother cant log into his account! What should we do?
- Mail Adapter Error occured in Adapter Monitoring....
- How do i create a drop down menu for selecting from the drop down arrow
- Multi Lingual Form Label Change
- Asian-English Charactors problem with iTunes
- MSG.EXE Error 1722 getting session names?
- Help in Collections (LinkedList) and in Files I/O
- 802.1x, AD Authentication vs Local login
- Photoshop Elements 9 for Mac
- No icon in the control and simulation palette, toolkit is instaled