HT6154 Why are my texts sending as a text message to another iphone user instead of an imessage?
I just got my new iphone 5s. Well I have been sending text message to another iphone user and my text are going in as a text message instead of an imessage. The never happened with my iphone 4s. Also I do not recieve some of my text message till alm
imessage will send as a SMS when it is unavailable either thru a weak wifi or cellular data signal. OR the other side has imessage turuned off.
- 1 One or more required office components failed to complete successfully. For more information , consult setup log file
- 2 My iMac won't let me update to OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard.
- 3 How can I cut and splice audio on the new version of garage band?
- 4 User set cliping points for Highlight and Shadow
- 5 Invoice Functionality in SRM 4.0 Vs SRM 5.0
- 6 How to view pictures from DVD as a slideshow
- 7 How to move thumbnail picture to album
- 8 Airprint
- 9 How to access Oracle 10g with COBOL
- 10 Converting PDF's to Photoshop CS2
- Can I choose which attachments download in mail
- Creation of Sub Job Order/ Maintenance Order in Plant Maintenance Module
- Problems Installing Adobe AIR on OSX
- Iphone 3g stuck in recovery mode(error 14) after failed 3.2.1 update
- Counting number of files read by File adapter
- How to force user to upload specific number of attachments?
- How to include DAQmx device drivers in installer (LV 7.1)
- "cannot be modified" error
- RFBIBL00 - Batch Input Error
- File in unreadable format