HTTP Post Requests
Can someone explain how to do this? I've checked the main Java site and it's got an example, but it uses MIDP code and I've got Java 5.0. Regards JohnnyThanks for that. But HttpURLConnection has a protected constructor and I can't instantiate. What's
protected constructor and I can't instantiate. What's
the correct way of using this?
I've been able to do this by directly connecting to
the server on port 80, but that's is obviously not
the best way to do this, is it?
Can you give me some example code for this. I've been
tearing my hair out trying to find a better way that
using the Socket class.
JohnnyCreate a class extending HttpURLConnection. That class is abstract anyway.
- 1 How to restore the contacts from iPad 2 to iPhone 5? I lost some of my contacts after deleting a closed email account; however I have them all in my iPad!
- 2 Image Processor Pro v3.0.1 is released
- 3 Initializing an array of clusters in a CIN?
- 4 How do I get rid of squat dwarfs?
- 5 ITunes 8 - my entire library has disappeared!
- 6 Purchase Order Download ALE Config for automation
- 7 Help with Help. Launches Wrong Browser
- 8 Accessing BAPI
- 9 Download iOS 8 once to Mac Mini Server and upgrade all iOS devices in the network
- 10 How to identify undefined classification material list from material master
- Something in my network is blocking Apple iOS updates, through iTunes, Direct Download, or on device..
- Controlling the misuse of FD ( free of charge Deliveries) sales document
- How to install the Netbeans?
- I have newer pdf files that show the 1st page of the document as the icon instead of just the logo.
- Lost ability to edit on 2003 terminal server
- WIll AirPlay drain my battery rapidly?
- Downgrade from ML to Lion keeping latest data
- Hide Back Flush Indicator and Bulk Material Indicator in PM order
- Identify the Primary Account for a Contact on a report
- Want to delete tonnes of old songs.