HTTP Post Requests
Can someone explain how to do this? I've checked the main Java site and it's got an example, but it uses MIDP code and I've got Java 5.0. Regards JohnnyThanks for that. But HttpURLConnection has a protected constructor and I can't instantiate. What's
protected constructor and I can't instantiate. What's
the correct way of using this?
I've been able to do this by directly connecting to
the server on port 80, but that's is obviously not
the best way to do this, is it?
Can you give me some example code for this. I've been
tearing my hair out trying to find a better way that
using the Socket class.
JohnnyCreate a class extending HttpURLConnection. That class is abstract anyway.
In ASP, I can do something like that... For each item in Request.Form Response.write "Name is:" & item & " value is:" & Request(item) Next How about in JSP? How do i get the names and values of the form using a loop?You can[More]
Hi All, I'm facing an error while releasing a request. The request contains an ABAP programs along with two INCLUDDE programs as well as a TCode to run the same. It is running successfully in dev. server. But, while releasing ths request it shows me[More]
Error: "Could not complete your request because of a program error" (photoshop CS2 9.0.2 on MAC OSX
Today I started my program (photoshop CS2 9.0.2) and opened a JPG file. When I went to print the file the program crashed and closed. When I restarted the program and went to open the file I got this error message, "Could not complete your request be[More]
Dear experts, I have a problem with data in psa. If a select a mange of PSA, I see some request. I select one of them to see data. But there is no data. How is it possible? If you delete a reques from psa, that request desappears from the psa, doesn'[More]
Hi All, We have a product hierarchy and we are using the data source :4R_PRODH_D_LGEN_HIER for the hierarchy. Now we need to transport this structure to the quality environment but we were not able to capture the datasource:4R_PRODH_D_LGEN_HIER into[More]
Hi all, we installed EH&S WWI for GLM print request processing scenario, following the note:"1394553", but when we try to print we receive this error from WWI: Start Function 'WWI_PRINTREQUEST_CREATE' Initializing parameters Receiving da[More]
Hi All, I have Cube & DSO. I added fields in DSO & Cube. Cube1 has Aggregrates built on it.i added 5 infoobjects on it, Now when i load data from DSO to Cube(Request for reporting available) is not coming up. i cant do reporting on it. can anyone[More]
My iphone wont let me play songs that I bought from iTunes. It says "The requested URL was not found on this server" How can i play my music also my music videos again?
I bought a few songs and music videos from iTunes, then all of a sudden it wouldn't play and would just skip to the next song. With the music videos it would do the same. Also, this message would show up " The Requested URL could not be found on this[More]
Hi, I want to retrive only the hidden parameters from previous JSP page into current JSP page. The problem here is that my hidden parameters in privious page are dynamically generated (parameter names are decided based on values retrived from the dat[More]
Hello, My very strange problem is the following. I have created three dynamic list boxes. When the user select the first list box, the second becomes populated with stuff from a database. The third becomes populated when the second is selected. Now,[More]
Hi All, I am trying to display the results of a search request. In the jsp page when I add a scriplet and display the code I get the values else it returns empty as true.Any help is appreciated. <%@ taglib prefix="sql" uri="http://java.s[More]
- 1 How to delete old/other Apple ID's from iPad
- 2 Is there a way to send and recieve text messages from my pc
- 3 Some Users cannot login via Lync 2013 windows client
- 4 IMovie '11 hogs CPU and freezes
- 5 Using remote to play shared music from NAS
- 6 IOS 4.2 just killed my iPod...I guess contacting support's my only option?
- 7 Is it possible to get the check (cheque) numbers in a DME file
- 8 Creative cloud - i cant download anything.
- 9 Is it possible to trace existing apple IDs by email address?
- 10 My MacBook Pro behaves funnily!
- Error during DTP Activation
- Creating a soft return in Pages for iPad
- SAP with SUP- Synchronized error
- Export long list of iMessages?
- Regarding Exception in Debug mode.
- Native Indian language support for Asha 501
- E4200 wireless at home
- I have MacBook Pro and whenever I start Aperature 3 it stays on for about 5 minutes then it shuts down with an error of shutting down unexpected... anything??
- Is EPM 220.127.116.11 supported on Windows 2000
- Hide ALV field