I downloaded FF 4 and now 5 and with neither my screen looks nothing like it shows on the FF page. For instance, I do not have the orange FF tab in the upper left corner, I have no option of "pin as app" nor do I have Panorama. Can someone please help me?
I downloaded FF 4 and now 5 and with neither my screen looks nothing like it shows on the FF page. For instance, I do not have the orange FF tab in the upper left corner, I have no option of "pin as app" nor do I have Panorama. Can someone pleas
Panorama is a box made of 4 grey rectangles that should be on the far right, if it isn't after you enable the orange FF tab, right click on anywhere on a tool bar that doesn't have anything on it, and you should get a menu with a list of your tool bars that you can check and uncheck. go down to customize at the very bottom and it will open a window with all your buttons. Find the panorama/tab groups button and drag it onto the tool bar of your choice.
to pin a tab as an app, right click on it; it's an option in the right-click menu.
- 1 The "edit in" does not launch if I make any develop changes. I am using LR 5.6 and all of my plug ins are properly installed, up to date and were working just fine. Edit in does work if I reset the image or load an unmodified DNG.
- 2 Schedule background job to download HR mini Master
- 3 Issue in ESS
- 4 I can't get rid of an unknown virus
- 5 Black text prints white
- 6 Question about countdown timer for final cut 5.1
- 7 Multiple Approvers based on roles selected for Target Application
- 8 DW8 Tool Bars Greying Out
- 9 IWeb without dot mac
- 10 Reporting Structure in IDT
- How to get the trace file name for current running application?
- Two fixes for EPM 18.104.22.168 with HFM - Default lang. and OHS with HFM.
- Focus assist light wont turn off
- How can I get rid of runtime error r6034
- Discount Condition in Quotation
- Testing of scenario.
- Indound triggering for material master
- Max(id) of id column
- Smart form the logo reversed
- Swiping a notification on lock screen does not launch app since IOS 7.0.3