I used to have iPod shuffle connect to PC, I now want to use it on my Mac - how can I now assign iPod to Mac
I used to have iPod shuffle connected to a PC, I now want to use it on my Mac - I cannot get iTunes to see the shuffle at all - trid the 5 sec fix - no go. How can I now assign iPod to Mac?You can do a platform swap Order product | Platform, languag
Order product | Platform, language swap
- 1 Can I move a subpage to the root page location?
- 2 I can't email pdf's from Adobe professional 11.0.5 using default mail client Microsoft Outlook 2013 32 bit
- 3 Special stock indicator in the OD (goods movement data tab)
- 4 ISDN Backup without ISDN Line
- 5 I have broken the charing port on my B1 Iconia Tablet - how can I get it replaced?
- 6 Dual Monitor Resolution Problems
- 7 No image
- 8 How to solve ORA-04091
- 9 HOW DO I IMPORT PHOTOS FROM MY EMAIL TO MY MAC? Please!!!
- 10 MSI GT70 not saving settings
- My 2010 imac does not recognise my time machine since I had the Seagate replacement hard drive. Any thought from anyone? The External hard drive is a 1 TB seagate
- Math fonts don't display in mail messages?
- What are the switches I can add to the subject line of an eprint email?
- HT6114 i wantthis for my loptop macbook please give me a chance to download for free
- Finder does not run properly after starting up [Mountain Lion]
- Vendor address change
- Floating images mess up bullet lists
- Just installed a new SSD C: drive. The old C: drive is now H: drive. I am unable to uninstal from the old C: (H:) drive and cannot install on the new C:drive. How do I get around this issue ?
- Broken images in photo stream in iPhoto on iMac
- DO we need to know web dynpro to learn ADOBE forms