IE unable to connect to Oracle HTTP Server v10.1.2 with SSL
Hi, I configured OHS with SSL to run APEX applications. This configuration can be run from Mozilla browsers and Opera, but not from Internet Explorer. I suspect that IE doesn't support 256-bit encryption, as both browser above support it. So I set se
I configured OHS with SSL to run APEX applications.
This configuration can be run from Mozilla browsers and Opera, but not from Internet Explorer.
I suspect that IE doesn't support 256-bit encryption, as both browser above support it. So I set several combination of SSL Cipher Suite in ssl.conf. I also set IE to use TLS v1, SSLv2, and SSLv3. But this doesn't show any results. I also found that several sites which has 256 bit encryption (read the information from Mozilla and Opera browser) can also be opened by IE (read as 128 bit encryption). So I guess the encryption is not the problem, and I move on to the Apache error_log files.
What I found from Apache's error_log.xxxx is
[error] mod_ossl: SSL call to NZ function nzos_Handshake failed with error 29014 (server ---.---.com:4443, client --.--.--.--)
[error] mod_ossl: Unknown error
[error] mod_ossl: SSL call to NZ function nzos_Handshake failed with error 28864 (server ---.---.com:4443, client --.--.--.--)
[error] mod_ossl: SSL IO error [Hint: the client stop the connection unexpectedly]
So I looked in the Metalink and found Note:312041.1 and applied patch 4960210 and restart the server. But now it wouldn't start at all, despite that all configuration files were not changed.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
If you use an unsual CA, ie cacert.org, you must import the CA root certificate as a trusted server certificate for IE.
- 1 MacBook Pro 13" mid 2010 model (7.1): Mini Displayport to HDMI , no Sound
- 2 Need help pairing bluetooth headset [totally solved]
- 3 Burned CD's now "Not authorized to play.."
- 4 Errratic iboook keyboardd
- 5 My headphone jack stopped working.
- 6 11g 220.127.116.11.0 premgen space issue
- 7 Records Management - Custom Attributes
- 8 Dynamic Approval
- 9 Quicklook suddenly not working on some .mov files & most .m4v
- 10 After 10.6 update, cannot connect to remote speakers
- Windows 7 and World of Warcraft
- X99S Gaming 7 - motherboard temp readings in fast boot?
- WRT54G IP Address conflict...
- "file error: 1 file(s) recognized, 0 access denied, 1 unknown."
- Youtube and others keep telling me i shoud ugrade FP, I did, why cant i see it then?
- Iweb '08 crashes when attempting to print
- M trying to open a java web site its not opening and server goes to java website...??
- Textedit not displaying all text in files?
- [ SAP CFM ] Program RFID_BR_TRBAL_CUST. What is it?
- HT201328 Iphone Sim Error