IPhone 6 pin or fingerprint not working please help me asap
i phone 6 pin and finger print not working please helpHowdy Karan sood, Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're running into an issue unlocking your iPhone because Touch ID and passcode aren't being accepted. Take a look at the ar
Welcome to Apple Support Communities.
It sounds like you’re running into an issue unlocking your iPhone because Touch ID and passcode aren’t being accepted.
Take a look at the article linked below, it provides troubleshooting suggestions that’ll resolve most Touch ID issues.
Use Touch ID on iPhone and iPad - Apple Support
Get help with Touch ID
Make sure that you're using the latest version of iOS.
Make sure that your fingers and the Home button are clean and dry.*
Cover the Home button completely. Don't tap too quickly, don't press down hard, and don't move your finger while Touch ID is scanning. Make sure that your finger touches the metal ring around the Home button.
If you're using a case or screen protector, make sure it doesn't cover the Home button or the surrounding ring. If it does, remove the case or screen protector and try again.
Tap Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and make sure that iPhone Unlock or iTunes & App Store is on. Also make sure that you've enrolled one or more fingerprints.
Try enrolling a different finger.
If you can't enroll any of your fingers, take your device to an Apple Retail Store, Apple Authorized Service Provider, or contact AppleCare for help.
* Moisture, lotions, sweat, oils, cuts, or dry skin might affect fingerprint recognition. Certain activities can also temporarily affect fingerprint recognition, including exercising, showering, swimming, cooking, or other conditions or changes that affect your fingerprint.
And, this article provides tips that’ll help resolve passcode issues.
iOS passcodes - Apple Support
Forget your passcode?
If you or someone else enters the wrong passcode too many times, your device will disable itself temporarily. Get help if you forgot your passcode or your device is disabled.
Learn what to do if you forgot your Restrictions passcode.
I hope this helps,
i phone 6 pin and finger print not working please helpHowdy Karan sood, Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're running into an issue unlocking your iPhone because Touch ID and passcode aren't being accepted. Take a look at the ar[More]
Just got iphone 5s today but fingerprint wont complete just keeps saying try again. Has anyone else had this trouble?
Just got iphone 5s today but fingerprint wont complete just keeps saying try again - has anyone else had this problem?Hey Lewis1306, Thanks for the question, and congrats on the new iPhone 5s! I understand you are experiencing issues with Touch ID. T[More]
Hi, My iPhone 5s recognizes my fingerprint but does not always unlock. Sometimes it will unlock, and sometime it won't. It does not even give the "try again" message. Unrecognized fingerprints will give the "try again" message. Enterin[More]
Hello all, does anyone know what iPhone case this is please? I need to know ASAP as I need a new one for X-Mas Its hard plastic, with a slight matte finish. One piece. Thanks 1) http://tinyurl.com/y9vozjc 2) http://tinyurl.com/ybhfgyl 3) http://tinyu[More]
I just got my iphone 4S and it asked me for a simcard pin. Where do I get that from?You need to contact your service provide for the pin. Read other 2 answers[More]
Hi All, I have a Sept 2007 1 series with idrive/bluetooth... from what i've read most people seem to be able to pair their iphone with the BMW BT ok, but i can't even get that far ! When trying to pair, i can see the bmw device, enter a pin on the ip[More]
What is the factory sim pin code for a iPhone 3GS?There is none. If you have a SIM PIN, contact your carrier.Read other 2 answers[More]
Hi I lost my phone at a big party during the weekend. Now I would like to use "find my iphone" to locate it. Unfortunaly I have a pin lock, so if someone finds it, charges it, and starts it, it still wont go online so I can see it on the map. Do[More]
What is the best way to clean the 30pin dock in the bottom of the iPhone/iPod/iPad please?Canned air & a soft toothbrush.Read other 2 answers[More]
Plz i have iphone 5s ,and my fingerprint was broken so can you help me to get one.thanks
Hi plz my finger print was broken how i can get another oneUse your warranty and have the iPhone replaced.Read other 2 answers[More]
Hi folks, I'm looking for a compact adaptor or cable to go from my iPhone 30-pin connector to a 3.5mm cable (or 3.5mm plug). Wondering if there are any recommendations, as some pre-date the iPhone and thus prompt the iPhone to switch to airport mode.[More]
- 1 Am using two apple IDs on my iPhone 4s--I wish it were just one!
- 2 How to use a Graphics Object in a JSP?
- 3 The place holders in my Table of Contents will not accept a photo. I have several chapters with photos in the Table of Contents placeholders, but several at the beginning that will not let me put the photos in. Can anyone help me with this?
- 4 My iMac got infected and in cleaning it I lost my iPhoto application. How can I get it back? DO I need to buy it?
- 5 TS1503 when syncing my ipad I get the message 'iTunes cannot sync apps to the iPad "..." because the apps installed on the ipad could not be determined'; what does this mean?
- 6 Image correction lifting/placing in Aperture
- 7 Counting values problem
- 8 After operating system upgrade my iTunes doesn't have my Apps
- 9 I need Browser on Full Screen for WDA
- 10 Apple Wireless Keyboard and annoyance with fn and backspace key
- Deleting data from EDPAR table
- TV@nywhere problem...please help
- Updating problem with iOS6.
- Example jsp page is not displaying in browser
- Document Split Up - New GL
- Duplicate email Notifications.
- Best Practice For Cube Design
- ITunes Match problem - not able to store in iCloud
- How do I connect my ipad2 to a lexmark wireless printer?? Please help
- Assigning material to class via ALE