IPhone 6 pin or fingerprint not working please help me asap
i phone 6 pin and finger print not working please helpHowdy Karan sood, Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're running into an issue unlocking your iPhone because Touch ID and passcode aren't being accepted. Take a look at the ar
Welcome to Apple Support Communities.
It sounds like you’re running into an issue unlocking your iPhone because Touch ID and passcode aren’t being accepted.
Take a look at the article linked below, it provides troubleshooting suggestions that’ll resolve most Touch ID issues.
Use Touch ID on iPhone and iPad - Apple Support
Get help with Touch ID
Make sure that you're using the latest version of iOS.
Make sure that your fingers and the Home button are clean and dry.*
Cover the Home button completely. Don't tap too quickly, don't press down hard, and don't move your finger while Touch ID is scanning. Make sure that your finger touches the metal ring around the Home button.
If you're using a case or screen protector, make sure it doesn't cover the Home button or the surrounding ring. If it does, remove the case or screen protector and try again.
Tap Settings > Touch ID & Passcode and make sure that iPhone Unlock or iTunes & App Store is on. Also make sure that you've enrolled one or more fingerprints.
Try enrolling a different finger.
If you can't enroll any of your fingers, take your device to an Apple Retail Store, Apple Authorized Service Provider, or contact AppleCare for help.
* Moisture, lotions, sweat, oils, cuts, or dry skin might affect fingerprint recognition. Certain activities can also temporarily affect fingerprint recognition, including exercising, showering, swimming, cooking, or other conditions or changes that affect your fingerprint.
And, this article provides tips that’ll help resolve passcode issues.
iOS passcodes - Apple Support
Forget your passcode?
If you or someone else enters the wrong passcode too many times, your device will disable itself temporarily. Get help if you forgot your passcode or your device is disabled.
Learn what to do if you forgot your Restrictions passcode.
I hope this helps,
i phone 6 pin and finger print not working please helpHowdy Karan sood, Welcome to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're running into an issue unlocking your iPhone because Touch ID and passcode aren't being accepted. Take a look at the ar[More]
Just got iphone 5s today but fingerprint wont complete just keeps saying try again. Has anyone else had this trouble?
Just got iphone 5s today but fingerprint wont complete just keeps saying try again - has anyone else had this problem?Hey Lewis1306, Thanks for the question, and congrats on the new iPhone 5s! I understand you are experiencing issues with Touch ID. T[More]
Hi, My iPhone 5s recognizes my fingerprint but does not always unlock. Sometimes it will unlock, and sometime it won't. It does not even give the "try again" message. Unrecognized fingerprints will give the "try again" message. Enterin[More]
Hello all, does anyone know what iPhone case this is please? I need to know ASAP as I need a new one for X-Mas Its hard plastic, with a slight matte finish. One piece. Thanks 1) http://tinyurl.com/y9vozjc 2) http://tinyurl.com/ybhfgyl 3) http://tinyu[More]
I just got my iphone 4S and it asked me for a simcard pin. Where do I get that from?You need to contact your service provide for the pin. Read other 2 answers[More]
Hi All, I have a Sept 2007 1 series with idrive/bluetooth... from what i've read most people seem to be able to pair their iphone with the BMW BT ok, but i can't even get that far ! When trying to pair, i can see the bmw device, enter a pin on the ip[More]
What is the factory sim pin code for a iPhone 3GS?There is none. If you have a SIM PIN, contact your carrier.Read other 2 answers[More]
Hi I lost my phone at a big party during the weekend. Now I would like to use "find my iphone" to locate it. Unfortunaly I have a pin lock, so if someone finds it, charges it, and starts it, it still wont go online so I can see it on the map. Do[More]
What is the best way to clean the 30pin dock in the bottom of the iPhone/iPod/iPad please?Canned air & a soft toothbrush.Read other 2 answers[More]
Plz i have iphone 5s ,and my fingerprint was broken so can you help me to get one.thanks
Hi plz my finger print was broken how i can get another oneUse your warranty and have the iPhone replaced.Read other 2 answers[More]
Hi folks, I'm looking for a compact adaptor or cable to go from my iPhone 30-pin connector to a 3.5mm cable (or 3.5mm plug). Wondering if there are any recommendations, as some pre-date the iPhone and thus prompt the iPhone to switch to airport mode.[More]
- 1 Issue with creation of SSIS package - reading from XML
- 2 How to change existing terminals from "view as icon" to view as data type through program
- 3 Save forms WITH filled in info
- 4 Can I recover playlists in the icloud?
- 5 Using GRE to build site to site VLANs. my config comments
- 6 Contact order: I sort first names/Last: I enter phone numbers by priority, Most used (home or mobile), then work, then fax, and save. The next time I use the phone, the order has been changed to work fax, home, mobile. Using hands free in auto is a trip
- 7 Blank Space in Bookmark
- 8 I just got an iPod touch 5th generation back in November and while I was out in my garage trying to find something on a shelf while standing on a stool, I dropped my iPod touch the screen cracked a bit- anyone know repair prices from Apple?
- 9 ESB system problems - cachemap not initialized!!!
- 10 APPS_WF_EVENT_T.xsd not found
- A John Smith who i am sure took videos of me on Sk...
- ITunes 10 will only play the first track of a CD, including brand new CDs.
- Why no web browser on Apple TV?
- Internal Order GL Posting
- WLC L3 Roaming Using FlexConnect
- Can I download Lightroom 4 in place of using the Installation Disk and how?
- Photoshop CS6 Options Bar Issue - OSX
- MacBook Pro Wake-up numerous panics Vodafone USB modem
- TableModel XML Encoding
- Is ILife 11 the current version today? Will its purchase upgrade my Iphoto 8.2.1 to Iphoto 11? I have a Macbook, Maverick and Iphoto is crashing when exporting photos. I understand ILife is the way to fix it.