IPhoto library v. backup
I use iPhoto to import photos on my MacBook, and am generally familiar with the use of events, albums, etc. I use Time Machine to back up files. My question is this: I need to pare down the number of photos I leave on my laptop, keeping some select p
The problem is that iPhoto keeps photos in one large file, so if I pare it down it'll overwrite the previous version. I know I can page back through earlier backups, but that would be incredibly time consuming. Is there an easy way to export photos to folders outside of iPhoto? Maybe I'm reading the help file wrong, but I interpret it to mean I can export to folders within iPhoto, but that presumably would leave them all part of the one file.
Hi, I'm trying to find instructions on restoring my iPhoto library from a backup that is not based on Time Machine. I have an external hard drive with the entire user folder information which includes all the photos. I'd like to know if I should de[More]
Can I rebuild my iphoto library from the Time Machine backup? Somehow the iPHoto libary structure(?), if that's the word, has gotten corrupted. There phtos are still these, in their year/month/day folders, but though iPhoto opens it does not show Ev[More]
My iPhoto library has gone blank, although its trash has the 4,555 images. And all organization, albums, keywords, photo names, gone. Recently my backup storage, where library kept, went blank. I got a new backup, and a pro restored most of old data,[More]
I am running iPhoto '09 (v.8.1.2) on a 2006 iMac. I installed OSX (v.10.5.8) in early 2010. A few backups were performed before it started crashing while trying to backup. I am not able to upgrade at all due to hard drive constraints spacewise, so I[More]
I use iPhoto to import photos on my MacBook, and am generally familiar with the use of events, albums, etc. I use Time Machine to back up files. My question is this: I need to pare down the number of photos I leave on my laptop, keeping some select p[More]
Hey, I did not have enough space on my hard drive for all of my photos in iphoto. So I did a complete backup of my entire iphoto library onto an external hard drive. I have since upgraded to a new, larger internal hard drive. So I wanted to restore m[More]
I have decided to finally build a photo library. I have about 900 photos backed up on discs when I was using iphoto 4. I am now using a 2010 mac mini with iphoto 9. I was able to preview the photos last evening and would like to start transfering the[More]
Help! All of my photos in the iPhoto library are suddenly gone. I read through a number of threads addressing similar problems and have tried the following fixes to no success: 1. I dragged the Photo Library to my desktop and opened iPhoto while hold[More]
Backup library doesnt seem to contain any of the *.mov files that were imported to iphoto. I used a simple copy from finder to drop box and then went to win7 computer to copy to folder to win 7 pictures folder. When I browsed it there were no mov fil[More]
I recently added an Intel iMac to my office, in addition to my Powerbook G4. I backed up my iPhoto Library using Backup 3 to an external drive and then restored the library to the iMac. All my data appears in the correct folder, but iPhoto 6 will not[More]
Hello, My wife managed to accidentally delete a 75 page iphoto book she's been working on for months. I have a backup of our iphoto library at an offsite location (read: not a time machine) and am in the process of transferring a copy of it to my lo[More]
- 1 Disable select button in ALV report.
- 2 I need help with my text tone and I have ring tone. no text tone for the 4s.
- 3 Function for getting password with *** from the cmd?
- 4 Playing songs downloaded on an authorized account from different comp?
- 5 Print view can't see in vf02
- 6 Smartform generating error
- 7 Third party system login page instead of apex login page
- 8 Starting opmn - RCV: Permission denied
- 9 Help, my wallpaper selection is uncontrolled?
- 10 Broadcast email - Bursting: Could not determine recipient
- How can I download my iMac iTunes library to an external drive and reload the library to iTunes on a PC?
- JMS Sender Adapter error.
- Java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.TagAttributeInfo. ini
- If I do not have a credit card binded to my Apple ID, will I still be able to redeem and use iTunes gift cards?
- Interface expense reports from Payables
- Loading 2 data Sources in One Infocube
- Need more chords than shown.
- I can't up date my iPad, due to problems with the mobilebackup program, what am I supposed to do now?.
- Backup Error :ORA-00081
- Table for the subroutines