IPhoto library v. backup
I use iPhoto to import photos on my MacBook, and am generally familiar with the use of events, albums, etc. I use Time Machine to back up files. My question is this: I need to pare down the number of photos I leave on my laptop, keeping some select p
The problem is that iPhoto keeps photos in one large file, so if I pare it down it'll overwrite the previous version. I know I can page back through earlier backups, but that would be incredibly time consuming. Is there an easy way to export photos to folders outside of iPhoto? Maybe I'm reading the help file wrong, but I interpret it to mean I can export to folders within iPhoto, but that presumably would leave them all part of the one file.
- 1 'class' or 'interface' expected_Error while activating mapping
- 2 When opening Final Cut Pro it keeps getting stuck with the loading circle and I have to force the quit so please help?
- 3 Is is possibel to do an RFC Lookup from The Graphical Mapping?
- 4 I have a music video I would like to convert into music
- 5 Where I can download Acrobat Standard 9
- 6 This only aplies to firefox not explorer. On firefox the home, pgup, pgdn,end & arrow keys do not function
- 7 Wait until text-file is REALLY close
- 8 Problem with FM gui_upload
- 9 I have been trying to update my software for the past 3 hours. It just goes so far and stalls. I've never had this problem before, what am I doing wrong?
- 10 Selecting FIRST record w/o fetching them all
- TCode - FF67 - Manual Bank Reco - No open items were found
- How do I get iTunes to autoplay podcasts again?
- How can I change the numeric format of the cursor coordinates display in LV 8.2
- ID3 tags won't convert!
- Throws severe error in OBIEE SA with Essbase Cube as Source
- Background disappears after adding a cross dissolve to a keyed clip.
- Hi can any body give me the links on ABAP HR.
- How to enable schema validation on Oc4j webservice
- Try to expand document flow in SD (delivery)
- SAFARI CRASH.. QUIT UNEXPECTEDLY.. EXC BAD ACCESS