Is making a copy of a DVD as good quality as burning another original?
I am transfering old video tape onto DVD. When finished, I will have a dozen different DVDs. I want to give copies to my family for Christmas. Burning the first 12 and then making copies seems to be the fastest way to do this. But will I get a be
What I don't know is if iDVD is going to render and compress the project for each additional DVD - thus adding hours of production time. Anyone have a suggestion?
The easiest, and quickest, way to burn multiple copies of a DVD is to save the DVD project as a disk image, and burn that in the required number. No rendering is involved.
Bear in mind that your Superdrive can get hot. Give it a rest, and yourself a coffee, after you have burnt 3 or 4 copies!
This may also help:
I am transfering old video tape onto DVD. When finished, I will have a dozen different DVDs. I want to give copies to my family for Christmas. Burning the first 12 and then making copies seems to be the fastest way to do this. But will I get a be[More]
So I've read the topic about making a copy of the Family Pack DVD for other people that went in on it with you, and I understand it. However, I'm wondering that if I make a copy and there are still 3 installs left, could they, unbeknownst to me, give[More]
My MacBook Pro won't read the SL install DVD (as others have had problems with). I have access to a PC with DVD to DVD copy ability. My question is, can I burn a copy of the install DVD to another DVD and use that copy (assuming my MB will be able to[More]
After using video capture device to copy VHS to DVD, burnt DVD will play on computer but not on DVD player. Tech support for the VCD said my HP DVD burning software has to burn "DVD Video and not DVD data" and to check with HP. How can i check m[More]
I would like to copy photos from DVD to Mac computer anyone know how to do it.If the DVD was made on a Mac and they're JPEGs they should openable in Preview from the DVD. If so, just select them and drag them into a new folder to copy onto your hard[More]
Why are the photos I copied onto a DVD from iPhoto not viewable on a Windows PC?Because you did it wrong? It's hard to know unless you tell us what you did. What should work: Select the photos you want to share File -> Export and export them to a fol[More]
Friends, After several frustrating hours (LaCie's readme only tells me how to connect to LaCie's readme--it should say, "if you are reading this don't bother to read this.") I finally burned a DVD. It was made from a videocam film that we had co[More]
Hello people. I have bought a new Toshiba Satellite C660D-102. The seller told me to copy Windows on DVDs soon to open the laptop. Do not know where to take the Windows installation files. You've encountered this problem? How can I fix this problem.H[More]
I loaded a digital copy of a dvd which I bought to the itunes library. It shows in the Library on the computer, but how do I get it on the Ipad? Help!!!
Not sure if I am doing this correct. I uploaded a digital copy of a DVD movie to the itunes library. How do I get it to the Ipad? Please help, I have been trying for over an hour. Thank you. GarrySelect the movie to sync (click in box next to th[More]
about a year ago I created a DVD of some home movies onto a DL + R DVD. I no longer have the project files and I just wanted to make a copy of the DVD. So, I dragged the contents of the DVD over to my computer and then created a Burn Folder to burn t[More]
My PB harddrive had a major failure resulting in total data loss. I have all my Itunes music copied to 5 DVDs (roughly 22g or 12 days of music). How do I get these back into my iTunes music library? I have tried: a) drag & drop copy from DVD (desktop[More]
- 1 Need selection screen values in Search help user exit in same report
- 2 Sound Blaster Live24 record
- 3 Number of repeated characters in string array
- 4 Invoke BDC from external system
- 5 Java Parsing Problem.
- 6 10g R2 client설치후 Net Configuration Assistant에서 오류
- 7 Elements 11 on Yosemite does not install
- 8 I want the website icon, not the Firefox icon on my desktop.
- 9 How to export media with in out marker xmp metadata?
- 10 Photoshop cs 5.5
- I'm trying to upate my mother in-law iPad2 to ios 5 from the same win. pc that my iPhone 4 is connected. I don't want to transfer her purchase items, photos, ... to my library. Is there a way to update without loosing anything on the iPad?
- Top 15 Issues/Fixes Needed in the next Premiere Pro release/update (CS6.5 or CS7)
- Data Guard Administration Question.... (10gR2)
- Instant Messaging no longer works for me..why?
- Unable to transport infoset /SAPQUERY/HR_ADM using program RSAQR3TR
- Escalations not generating as configured
- Text tool crashes Final Cut Pro
- Remove or Change seconds in Date field
- Anyone solved the blinking statusleds on 1252
- I want to upgrade my Adobe Flash player and its asking for a password.