ITunes and App Store icons gone from home screen
The iTunes and App Store icons have disappeared from my home screen (and no...I did not inadvertently delete them). Any ideas on how to restore them (and the links)? Thanks..."You can't delete them anyway, but you could have moved them to another scr
Try looking at home screen number 2 (drag across to it or click the little silver ball at the bottom)
- 1 How to create an encrypted key for a user table
- 2 Scheduled report corruption
- 3 Why Doesn't My Space Bar work?
- 4 Additional field in PCUI
- 5 Setting up a mail server IMAP + SMTP with an external DNS
- 6 Premier pro play back screen goes black a freezes every 15 minute . This is my second mac pro with identical problems.
- 7 Help me plsssss
- 8 Rounding stroke thickness to nearest decimal?
- 9 S_alr_87012287 Download to XL Problem
- 10 Duplicated Groups in Contacts
- Customer Exit Variable in BEx
- Word Templates in a Sharepoint Library
- Export to internal table
- Display Arrangement is missing?
- Problem with updating my iPhotos.
- Ownership switchs automatically upon login : is this normal ?
- Moving video clips out of iphoto?
- Cannot edit original pdf doc on my Mac which I put into my ibooks library.
- Pantone 336 colours in Photoshop...
- LMS 3.2 common services error