"Jump to" action buttons dont work!
Hi all. My hyperlink action buttons (Action button > Jump to slide # xx) do not work. I have set a series of buttons on the front contents page of my tutorial which give the option to jump to each different section. For example I set button 1 to jump
My hyperlink action buttons (Action button > Jump to slide # xx) do not work.
I have set a series of buttons on the front contents page of my tutorial which give the option to jump to each different section.
For example I set button 1 to jump to slide 10, button 2 to jump to slide 20 etc.....
When I play the tutorial it jumps to the next slide only, not the intended one!
Can you help?
You might open the Advanced Interaction dialog (F9) and ensure there aren't any scorable items between where you are and where you want to go. I know you said there weren't any Question Slides. But keep in mind that Click Boxes, Buttons and Text Entry Boxes may also be scorable. Additionally, if this is Captivate 4, I think some of the Widgets offer scoring.
Click here for Adobe Authorized Captivate and RoboHelp HTML Training
Click here for the SorcerStone Blog
Click here for RoboHelp and Captivate eBooks
Hi all. My hyperlink action buttons (Action button > Jump to slide # xx) do not work. I have set a series of buttons on the front contents page of my tutorial which give the option to jump to each different section. For example I set button 1 to jump[More]
I have been trying to publish a presenter file with 5 different action buttons going to different custom shows from the same slide - but when i publish, only the first action button on the page is working. Can anyone suggest where i might be going wr[More]
Hi Experts, I am facing some issues in UWL action buttons and I need your help in resolving this. When a request is generated in ECC systems, a notification is generated in ECC as well as portal. In ECC, we can see two buttons in the notification, "C[More]
We recently applied ECC 603 Support Stack 16 to our environment and are having problems with some SAP standard POWL lists (example is KYKOP-OPS-MM-PO-W: Purchase Orders for Goods Receipt). In fact all of the POWL lists that we are using are behaving[More]
Hi, let's suppose I have a simple report built on a table where I have a date field. If I want the report to get the records of the table when you login ao as to have only those of the current month, I could modify the region source in the page rende[More]
I have created many power point slides with an action button on each slide that allows the user to click to display a video clip. I would like to create a pdf document of this and replace each of my action button in ppt with an action button that[More]
Hello every one.... I am working on printing an interactive report. If there are 20 columns in that report i need to select some columns for printing. For this purpose i used actions button which is in the search bar of the interactive report. But i[More]
Hi all, I'm trying to display "action buttons" in my custom BO's TI in advanced list panes. For each of these table I created LayoutStackPanel where inside I have icon with defined event handler. In web UI version everything works fine. "Ac[More]
My new HP ENVY 17t Quad TouchSmart laptop has a touchpad, but no left or right action buttons. How do I simulate their action. Apparently a single tap simulates a left click, but how do I get a right click? How do I drag a cell in a spreadsheet (t[More]
Hi Am using Office 2003 (SP3) and Acrobat 8 (version 8.1.6). Have been using action buttons in the presentations for several years, works fine. When converting existing files, action buttons in both PPT show and pdf file just works, no problems. Newl[More]
In Acrobat Reader DC for Android, how do I prevent Verizon Cloud from launching when clicking the floating action button to retrieve files?
I have a Verizon-branded Samsung Galaxy S5, which means a lot of Verizon apps were added from the factory install. Recently I upgraded Adobe Acrobat Reader to its most recent version. When I clicked on the floating action button to open a PDF, it lau[More]
- 1 Computer will not boot up after recent software install
- 2 How to Install 64-bit "Generic / Text Only" print driver on a 32-bit Windows 2003 Server?
- 3 New MacBook Pro App Migration results in strange icons
- 4 Help needed in RMS Persistent Storage
- 5 Upgrading my old OS 8.6
- 6 Have to Stop and start "Apple Mobile Device EVERY time
- 7 Ios 7 icon problems still persist in air 22.214.171.1240
- 8 The program can't start because FaceVerify2.dll is Missing from your computer.
- 9 Reversal of Migo
- 10 Help with transferring contact list
- Google Search results and google home page display as symbols
- Use HCM processes and Forms without using the Enterprise Portal
- Texas Hold'em stops the iPod music when run.
- HT4889 my new macbook air arrived with the agreements for iCloud and game centre in Thai which I cannot read.
- Invoking Custom Methods with MiniButtons Not Working
- TS3694 i am trying to update my new ipad from ios 5.1 to 7.04 but i keep getting an error that i have no space eventhouhg i have 27gb available.
- Another question: Why graph is not supported in UIX page?
- Is Bridge color managed?
- Gather Statistics taking very long time
- Can I use my new @me email addy on an iPhone 3g?