Last argument in AGO function
Hi Everyone... Hope everyone is good . So we have this requirement where user want to see selected quarter last month, then previous quarter last month and previous year last month based on Year and Quarter selection. for example. Prompts: Year - 201
Hope everyone is good .
So we have this requirement where user want to see selected quarter last month, then previous quarter last month and previous year last month based on Year and Quarter selection. for example.
Prompts: Year - 2013; Quarter - Q2
Selected Month (1)
Last Qtr Last Month (2)
Diff of 1 - 2
Last Yr Last Month (3)
Diff of 1 - 3
Now if user select Quarter as Q3 then report will show:
Selected Month (1) - Sep-13
Last Qtr Last Month (2) - Jun-13
Last Yr Last Month (3)- Dec-12
So the idea is to take always last month of selected last month, last qtr last month and last yr last month.
Now I am using AGO function to get the Last Yr Last Month (3) where I need to pass the last argument as a dynamic value.
But OBIEE say that the last argument should be a consistent integer. So is there any way where we can pass dynamic value of "Number of Period". For example
for Q1 : AGO("measure","month",3)
for Q2 : AGO("measure","month",6)
for Q3 : AGO("measure","month",9)
for Q4 : AGO("measure","month",12)
I can use CASE statement for this but will it not create performance issue, just curious?
Please help me if we can do this in this way or can you please suggest me any other way to do this.
Appreciate your time and efforts.
- 1 Displaying Two groups of data side by side
- 2 Windows 8.1, Surface Pro, 2 Outlook 2013 32bit - when attempting to set up new mail account with exchange 365 - "An encrypted connection to your mail server is unavailable"
- 3 OS X 10.10.1 installer says the requirement for the update does not meet
- 4 Sizing Save as PDF Output
- 5 Custom integrator Catch error
- 6 Microphone's not working on windows 8
- 7 Exporting Motion Graphics and animation from After Effects CS5
- 8 Difference/Dependency of RZ21 and DSWP
- 9 Click Desktop icon event handler
- 10 Parameter field error
- Macbook air can't go to the internet when connected with hard disk
- How can I disable an email that is no longer in use in ical
- What are the limitations of mail for mac?
- WRT54G installation frustrations
- Can someone help me it's urgent
- Problem with iDVD Chapter selection
- TABLE FOR MOVEMENT TYPE
- Precompiling JSPs using ant
- First PKGBUILD, please review
- Slideshow and image gallery